Reviews for Battle Fantasia: Unity
Epic heartwarming
Destrark chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
oh god I love Nanoha's divine buster... hahaha
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This looks interesting! Please update this!
Michael S. Repton chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
More characters? :) I don't know these ones, but I'm sure I'll still enjoy getting to know them as the story unfolds. The fight scene was really epic - excellent descriptions of the combat, some great lines from Vita, but what really sealed it was the way she won by analysing and exploiting the enemy's weakness. Only four chapters in and this is already one of the best fanfics I've read :)
Michael S. Repton chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
This is really intense and I love every minute :) The Nightmare Factory is a wonderful creation, and the dialogue is very well written and makes the descent into self-doubt utterly convincing. Can't wait to see how they're going to turn this around now. And then the Sailor Moon cast show up! Yeah, I'm enjoying this much too much to write long reviews.
Michael S. Repton chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Excellent! I love the way you brought her father into the story and how he realised the truth so quickly. And his boss's reaction was just awesome.
Michael S. Repton chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Wow. That is a simply amazing beginning: right from the first scene, the story is engaging and I really want to know what happens next. The writing is very good, just the right amount of description to bring the scenes alive, and the dialogue is sharp and convincing. There are no errors I noticed other than a few missing commas. I love the portrayal of Fate and Nanoha so far - "like hell she was going to let her down" is beautiful - and since I found this via TVTropes, I already know it's going to be a mega-crossover and I can't wait to see who else is going to be introduced.

All in all, one of the best opening chapters I've read. Can't wait for more now :)
hjgz89 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for more.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Ok, good chapters.

Now, when the rest of the wave of annilation (rest of the Magical Girls) will found and stomp the NF?

Vote: 10
mega1987 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
I'm still lost one the map in the wikia...

I hope you guys can still sort things out.
mega1987 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hiya!

I'm just lurking in SpaceBattles for awhile, reading on the discussion you guys made for Battle Fantasia till present post.(And too lazy to do that post first at new member thread...)

I hope you guys can sort things out. Like the discussion about MA's involvement in the story...

I wish you guys good luck in your brave endeavor in creating a SRW-style Magical girl story.
Sdarian chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
It's great to see more of this, but I can tell now that I'm going to have to watch/read several series before this is over.

Still, looking forward to reading more! Good luck!
Quizer chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Hi,

I've already read most of the stuff on the forums, but it's great to see it being updated and consolidated into one definite version here as well.

Tell me, how serious do you intend to be about perfecting the version here on FFnet? If I send in a list of typos I spotted, will you fix them and re-upload the chapter eventually? Are you one of those writers who care about technical quality, or are you unbothered by things like misspelled main character names and pesky homonym confusions?

Battle Fantasia is already pretty epic and will be even more so if it keeps growing. Personally, I think this kind of story deserves to have the best technical quality possible so there's nothing that detracts and distracts from the distilled awesome. If you feel the same, let me know and I'll start logging mistakes whenever I re-read the story.

cheers

Quizer
HopelessRomanticist chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Black Rock Shooter is involved? (Well, given I just found out about that series from another fic, it might have appeared somewhere last chapter.) AWESOME!

Also, thank god Evilnoha got destroyed. Really, really hated her. Nice idea btw, having abilities based on self-perceptions.

All in all, great chapter.

HR