Reviews for I Need Something More
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I liked it a lot. It does feel unfinished, but not in a I'm dissatisfied worth the ending way, but more of a there are a couple loose ends I'd really like to see cleaned up kind of way. ultimately though, good fic. I like your Puckleberry.
Ms.allea chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
absolutely amazing
EmilieAl chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This is a really sweet story. I like how it deals with more than just a romantic relationship. I'm glad you dealt with the very difficult subject matter molestation/rape, sad as it is. I really enjoyed Puck & Rachel evolving from start to finish. They have always been my favorite characters & couple on Glee. Your story was very well written. I hope you write many more about Puckleberry. I will definitely read them.

Emilie
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow...I just wanted to say brilliantly and sensitively written.

I hope you'll continue writing because you do have a way of making these wonderful points without changing the characters voice .
ASnipandASticth chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I have to tell you that this is my ll time favorite story. My last computer was trashed and I lost all my favorite stories, I had to go on Gleefinder to try and find it. I have never been more happy, it is exactly what I could hope for in a puckleberry fic. Now don't get me wrong I do love the whole puck in shining armor but the idea of Rachel being his port in a storm it's empowering and such a nice change up. I hope you still write and think creatively. Thank you for writing.
Pumpernickle93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Loved your story! Loved the way you gave Puck dimensions and made them relate to the actual character on Glee, it was a believable and really good. :) Hope you write another story soon!
raeganb123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Loved this so much. Although it was insanely long, all of it was really well written and I adored it. Keep writing Puckleberry! And just keep writing in general, because you're amazing at it! (:
Tearrer chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved this. Puck was so well done and believable. He didn't overthink things, or at least tried not to, which seriously screams 'boy' to me. Puck is more of a doer than a thinker, from what I gather by watching the show, and I feel like you conveyed that well despite the crazy dramatics his life held.

And how he kinda-started to like Rachel, but sticking to the fact that he always sort of liked her. That was awesome. He was just so chill with everything, which was just so damn believable.

Basically great job with the characterizations (which I think I have said about three times now in using different words).

Lovely story and great execution! Your writing is fantastic anddd I'm off to go check out some of your other stories (:

-Dana
gleek30 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
wow that was a very thorough story. a lot of things i loved!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Amazing Story! Love the pairing of Rach and Puck. :o)
LJ chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
Sweetbriar chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
One of my favorite things about this story is that you address something that I consider a very real possibility in Puck's past, and a reality that the show skims over: that Puck is, in fact, a prostitute when it comes to his pool-cleaning business. I really dislike how the show skims over that, and his attraction to "cougars" and getting paid for his services-pool and sexual-is presented as normal. It is not normal, and it is not 'cool'. It may seem a very basic Freudian psychology, but I do think that the past you have written here is one of the most probable histories for his character. I really like how you brought attention to the fact that Puck's behavior has to have some kind of cause, because his behavior is not that of a well-adjusted adolescent male. Thank you for focusing on that, because it's always been something that has hung in the back of my mind and shaded my perception of his character. It needed some explanation, and I dislike that many people tend not to focus on the fact that his behavior represents a very real reality. One of the telling signs of sexual abuse in the past is promiscuity, and though it is not always the case, in this situation I think that Puck's sexual inhibitions are not quite a naturally-developed inclination to enjoy his sexuality-but rather, as you presented, a reaction to something that he has yet to deal with effectively.

This story was absolutely fantastic. I really loved how long it was - I'm a fan of long one-shots, or long chapters in multi-chapter stories. That appealed to me a lot, as did your writing style.

Great job
Cameo45 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Excellent! I liked the revelation of whom the first intimacies had occured with and that Rachel was Noah, without cheating. I also really liked the introspection into why Puck acted the way he did and how his vantage point of sex had shaped his identity and sense of self worth. I like how he breaks all his rules for Rachel and ends up sharing more than he means to. I think you showed how much he's grown in the fact he didn't forget about Artie in his distress, but instead gave his keys to Mike. He's really not selfish. I loved Sam aftering solace and a safe place. I loved Rachel choosing Puck and sticking up for him/by him even in the face of Finn's displeasure. I like that she chose his side and never wavered.I like that you make them friends first and really solidify that, before delving into a solid and stable relationship. I like that they're second coupling just happens and that her father's don't freak out. Mostly because I don't think he could handle them rejecting him. (You do an excellent job of introspection while moving the story forward.) I'm so glad that she's calm about it to, that she smothers any tendancy for drama in favor of just being content with him. I love that she insists they talk and keep that friendship part of their relationship, that she makes him feel what happened so he can heal. Jesse's return is fantastic, because they're so solid and I think he needed to know that she wasn't just biding time. I like that she allows Jesse's misconception because she thinks she's protecting Noah, when the revelation hurts him more than anything Jesse could have done. It's such a statement that much like this whole story what's hidden is uncovered and often messily. I liked Quinn at least trying to be his friend, and that she probably alerted Rachel as to his return to the choir room. It was nice that she got to say she wanted him just as much as he wants her, that for her he's the one not just the prelude as he feels he must be. I like that he got to see she isn't so perfect. EXCELLENT!
tiff c chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
A-MAZ-ING, WOW THAT WAS SSSOOOOOOOOO GOOD. HEY I SAY YOU GIVE US SOME MORE OF THIS ANYTIME. PUCKELBERRY ALL THE WAY MAN! AND I LOVED HOW YOU TOOK SUCH A VASTLY DIFFERENT APPROACH INTO PUCK'S HEAD LIKE THAT. MORE PLEASE!
mr-booboo chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story is amazing. Thank you for writing it.