Reviews for I Shaved My Armpits For This?
Weirdo-Lover chapter 7 . 7/10
Just reread Sons of the Desert and this! I just wanna cry! It's so good these stories! It's been like three years or something since I last came to your account. I'm so satisfied with your writing. As an English Major, I'm so very pleased. You're brilliant. Lol and Shua continues to be my favorite!

Ollie found herself the best kind of man, one with a sense of humor and a lot of love.
winterkaguya chapter 7 . 4/8
Hahahahahaha!

I didn't expect the last chapter would show they were eloping! But dear God, it was hilarious! However, I think Ollie was a bit emo in this story compared to her in the earlier stories especially first time she met Shua. To be honest, I think it takes a guy who has the sheer tenacity and balls to take down the Iron Wall of Briggs and to be able to melt the heart of the Northern Ice Queen.

I also wonder, does Miles ever realised the extent of Ollie's feelings for him? I'm positively certain that he is completely oblivious to it. But it was beautifully written the unspoken love Ollie has for Miles and how the love triangle became a sort of love square when Shua came into the picture.

At least Olivier didn't have to worry to be related to Roy! It'll be epic if their kids were! I can imagine how both of them would abhor it totally! Hahahahahaa! I'd be laughing like hell...

I guess Philip and Sophia's wish for Ollie did come true. I mean, I'm sure Philip dotes on Ollie as his firstborn. Him crying at Olivier's wedding is all natural...and you're married? Congrats tho! :)

Well, as you must have guessed, I really love reading about Olivier and Shua. They really have a dynamic relationship and their banter are funny enough to keep their marriage alive and well. Almost like Dejan and Naisha except Naisha is more coy compared to Ollie's icy cool. Oh yeah, Olivier in a gown must be divine right? Oh man...

Anyways, thank you for this special Ollie and Shua chronicles! Hope to read more in the future!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Oh, wow. This is... Wow. Very good! Please write more of these! I think you understand oliviers character well enough to write a pregnancy fic! Best of luck!
black-Carla-cat-of-death-magic chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
i liked it very much deftly wothe a secwall
CreatorofTheChimerical chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
I think this story can be summarized as the following: Flawless woman meets Flawless Man, the greatest of romances ensues. Seriously, I love your portrail of Olivier's character and I was thrilled to see more of Shua. I just fell in love with his character the moment he was introduced in "Sons of the Desert"! Over all great job!
UnderTheHood chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
wahahaha! this is amaaaaaaaazing! oh, and i love shua, but i don't exactly have an idea of what he looks like... :( But i love the pairing shuaXolivier and I kinda want to read more sweet moments between them, so keep writing! XDDD hahaha,, just joking. you're a great writer, you made me love this story.

more shuaXolivier! hahaha, more power to you!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
LOL Oh man I can only imagine what those three soldiers were thinking. Haha This story was lovely. Shua's deliriously insane, and i mean that in the best way possible! XD

Olivier, Mayor General or not, is still a woman, and I'm glad you brought that out in this here plot. Thanks for the read!

Weirdo-Lover

P.S. I still don't get the title-ish...or maybe I do. I suppose if Olovier's always wearing a uniform, there's really no need to shave her under arms, espicially if she could use the extra warmth anyway, considering Briggs' temp. is the equalvalent of Maine.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
So before I continue to the next chapter...can I guess that Shua may be Olivier's possible, perhaps, love interest? (I know he hasn't even shown up in the story, but b/c of SotD, I really hoped they'd end up together.)

Though, it's obvious that the woman had or still habors hidden feelings for Miles.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
...GAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

This WOULD happen to the shy one! UGH! I felt embarressed or her lol So EPIC
Full Worm Garden chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Teehee, this is really funny! I love this thing :3

Aww, and did your dad cry? That's nice of you to share that with us. I don't plan on getting married...I don't want my family acting like that, concidering I have fourteen people in my family. Ha! :D
PSWeekend chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Great chapter. The wedding scene was beautifully done, the ending made me laugh, and tipsy Olivier is so much fun! :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
ah, they went through with it! you had me pretty nervous about the halfway point. wonderful chapter!
Seta Suzume chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Aaaaah, cue the happy tears! ;_; So good!
MonsterMystic chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Amazing work. Love it.
PSWeekend chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
All I have to say is awwwww. I really enjoyed Shua and Olivier's interactions in this chapter, and her efforts to actually get to know him. I'm glad you're not ending it here, so bring on more of the fun!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »