Reviews for Growing Up
Very good and very well written story. I'm not embarressed to say I cried a bit at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
djijskdcfdfsdcdsc
dfvfgbvmgfpsbm
dvmsfv
PurpleHairBand chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Starswirl's legendary beard, that's sad! But I feel like it is a perfect story. Death with be a part of your life at some point, for all of us. We need to meet it with pride, dignity, and respect. Honor your loved ones, don't mourn them forever! Yes, they're gone, but what would they have wanted you do? Pick your head up and keep on moving! Moping won't get you anywhere. I'm not trying to sound harsh, I'm sorry, this is just a stream on consciousness. I won't edit, I won't try to sugarcoat it, I'm telling it how it is. Again, I'm sorry. Goodbye. 3
-Mattingly
ShadKirby chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
...I hate Tear Jerkers, yet I love them too.
This was a particularly amazing one. For some reason, the characters dying of natural causes in their old age makes me sadder than if they died from murder. What the heck.
Really well written story, well done :)
EvilBabyDoll144 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
That is the most sweetest and saddest story I have ever read. It almost made me cry. I love it.
Moonlit Hooves chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I was crying almost the whole time. Whit hit me the hardest was fluttershy and Rainbow Dash... my two fave ponies. Gosh now I can't stop the tears...
Oh my goodness chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
The feels.

The feels.

This is a one shot well done my friend.

WHY DO I KEEP FINDING THESE SAD FICS

Not your fault, this is very well-written.

JUST SO SAD

Good job sir
Dawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh Celestia... This was amazing...
JakeDragon13 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
So sad but Spike is going through with it and won't ever forget his friends for anything else.
kensi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
idk
Flutter filly chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Even though it was sad I kinda liked it cause it teaches us a for being honest about it being !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
THAT IS THE SADDEST STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. BUT IT WAS STILL REALLY GOOD SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
yay chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I love it but it made me cry D,:
DaNextDarkLord chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh god, this is beautiful... Seriously, well done on this - it's perfectly in character, and just so much more sad because it's so in canon.
Pichooi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Great story! Made me want to cry in parts (esp Twilights passing).