Reviews for Life by Proxy
I squealed when I saw this! Glad you are back
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 21 . 2/8
Stay strong Bella!
Lisalouise chapter 21 . 2/8
I can't wait for the trial. Thanks for the update and thanks for writing,
Lisa...Gail Cullen
cejsmom chapter 21 . 2/8
Yay! What a wonderful surprise! Loved the chapter and loved seeing you here again!
pnkats chapter 21 . 2/8
I hope they let Renee have it!
fastball23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
doesn't sound like Charlie is going to be abusive so I am assuming it will be Renee.
fastball23 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Wow - James needs to grow a pair.
fastball23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Intriguing start. I think I'm as mad as Carlisle. It's hard to imagine people doing such a thing, but then people do worse all the time. Looking forward to reading more!
Fakin'it chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Your story captured me. Thanks!
cejsmom chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
Jen! You are back! Woot! Loved having this alert pop up! Can't wait for more!
N1605 chapter 20 . 2/9/2014
sounds like a build up to great story - keep writing :-)
pnkats chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
Hope they can all heal together. I think you did say that Edward will eventually be in this story I think. Am I correct? Will it be soon and although I know this story is mainly about Bella will he be in it much? I also assume he will be human?
Glad your back. I know how bad RL can be.
Pyejammies chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
So good to see this back and with such a good chapter. You make Bella's difficulties in coming to terms with what has happened to her real but are we going to have more about her interaction with James?
goldfishaddict chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
I am shocked this story doesn't have more reviews... I could not stop reading this story! I even read it at work!

The only critique I could offer is to have either a larger space between different scenes or use a special character (such as ) to differentiate the different scenes.

I look forward to the next chapters immensely!
Keep up the amazing work!
JMBC chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Munchhousins by proxy much?