Reviews for Life by Proxy
EnchantedbyTwili chapter 22 . 4/13
Thought I was logged in, but I guess not! (EnchantedbyTwilight)

I looked at the date I started following this story today-4 years ago. Honestly, it doesn't seem that long, because with each new chapter, you flow right into my memory and I never have to look back. This story is so well written and I can't wait for another new chapter!
locheree chapter 22 . 4/5
Sorry I didn't review other chapters. I just started reading this and it is really good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
pnkats chapter 22 . 3/26
So glad this is back! I so hope Renee doesn't get off with some insanity plea!
Pyejammies chapter 22 . 3/26
It's great to see this update. Bella has a lot to deal with but it looks like Renee is going down for a long time.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 22 . 3/26
The trial has only begun yet I was already in tears. I'm anxious to see what happens when Bella testifies. Great story!
cejsmom chapter 22 . 3/26
Jenny! Yay! Thrilled for this update! So ready to see Renee go down. Kinda hope she gets to testify so everyone can see her crazy!
AllyR chapter 21 . 12/18/2015
Wow. I don't review very often, but seeing this story have far less reviews than it deserves spurred me into action. This story is absolutely fabulous- stunning, really. You've shocked and impressed me with how gutwrenching and well written it is. The characters are just beautifully formed and the plot feels totally new, due to the way you've chosen to tell it. Just well done, SO well done. I truly hope you have plans to continue this story and can update soon, as I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this unfolding, especially as Bella starts to come into her own. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
I squealed when I saw this! Glad you are back
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Stay strong Bella!
Lisalouise chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
I can't wait for the trial. Thanks for the update and thanks for writing,
Lisa...Gail Cullen
cejsmom chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
Yay! What a wonderful surprise! Loved the chapter and loved seeing you here again!
pnkats chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
I hope they let Renee have it!
fastball23 chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
doesn't sound like Charlie is going to be abusive so I am assuming it will be Renee.
fastball23 chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Wow - James needs to grow a pair.
fastball23 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Intriguing start. I think I'm as mad as Carlisle. It's hard to imagine people doing such a thing, but then people do worse all the time. Looking forward to reading more!