Reviews for Guernica
starrysky7 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Love this story and I hope you continue.
Myrtilleuuu chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Theon is extremely IC! I also really like Alma! She is so very believable getting drunk and all, really it is awesome, do upload more darling!
Myrtilleuuu chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was delightfuuul! I loved it! I really want more! I hope this fic will be a hundred chapters long!
coldnovemberrain chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Wow, this is absolutely amazing! Please continue :)
As for the kiss so early, I think it great because it's something that Theon would totally do!
Absolutely loved it so far :)
Classic-Color chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hey!
Now that's unfair! How was I to know you were already in the middle of writing your Theon/OC when I promised that I would be the first to review on that?

Oh well, better late than never. As usual, your work is outstanding! Keep 'em coming!
Ada chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Please I want to read the next chapter! It's awesome :)
Cotton Strings chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Please update! x
happy-in-oz chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I like your story so far. I want to see how their relationship develops from here and I'm not criticizing the kiss, it's totally in Theon's character to do something like that. Good job.
evalilly chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
love it! I hope alma and theon will end up together,although he is such an arrogant and cocky ass! Well , a royal one, but an ass nonetheless! Anyway, update soon cause wait!
julesjumper chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is such a good story and it hasn't been updated for a while. That is so sad! I really, really, really hope you continue this, it is great.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
I really hope you continue this! It's really well written!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
I enjoyed reading it so far, hope there is more!
Ashtera chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Great chapter here. Can't wait for 3! Please hurry... :)
Doppelganger13 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Awwwww, i've been looking everywhere for a good theon/oc story and when i finallyyyy found this one, i saw that it hasnt been updated since 10/2011...:( ahh well, hopefully, maybe, you might update this again because the past two chapters has already hooked me in .
DJ Caligula chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
This is an engaging little story. I like your OC- she doesn't seem like a Mary Sue- and Theon is definitely in character. I also like your insight into his personality... All in all, this has a fun YA romance feel that I really dig.

Are you ever going to update? I'd love to see this finished!