Reviews for Firsts
xthetimeladyx chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness, I was looking this fic so long time ago! Oh my gosh! I love this fic! Really, really love it! It's an amazing fic! xx
make-my-heart-beat chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow. just wow.

loved it so much, brilliantly written :)
Foggale2975green chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
it was good i liked all the fluffy-ness
fishxcustard chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is really awesome! I can so imagine the doctor being all awkward;)
Star-Slut chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This was refreshingly honest and I have to say, it's a rare thing to find a truly awkward Doctor in one of these fics, but I completely adored it! Full points :)
Christene Cullen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow! Just like everyone else said, I thought this was definitely the most in character M fic I've seen! You did such an excellent job of capturing the Doctor and River, and I truly enjoyed this fic!
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is really good. It's probably the most in character M fic I've ever read. Bravo on doing that :) I could totally picture the Doctor and River in this situation. Very well done!
irishcanary chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is seriously the best M rated fanfic i have ever read. Great work. I too loved the idea about it being their first time too .
dsmamarose chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I too LOVED "The Wedding of River Song"! I found it poignant, Sooo romantic and deeply moving. Matt and Alex's performances were amazing. Talk about Chemistry...Your story picked up the threads perfectly. I think you answered all the nay-sayers who latched on to the Tessalecta cancelling out what happened between the Doctor and River. Your explanation fit perfectly. I loved the "new" body angle and how it made their first time together literally their first time. Poetic. Thanks for the Wonderful Story, I'll be looking for more great stories from you...
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011

just the right amount of smut and the right amount of fluff :)
Agnodice chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved this story, very satisfying and realistic. Some of the dialogue is so well written that I could imagine the characters saying it. Love to see more
Aj Alpha chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
nice, lemony and so sweet I think I might a condition after reading it
Yos-yo chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow. This fic is just amazing. You did such a great job capturing the Doctor and River, and it's exactly how I think their first time should be (I'm not too sure about River regaining her virginity with regeneration. It makes logical sense, since it is an entirely new body, but I imagine every Time Lady on Gallifrey would have been irate at having to go through that again. and again. and again.) I am just as thrilled as you are that they are married (and sharing their nights, seriously Moffat is my hero for having the balls to go there)and I hope there will be more fics from you about their relationship after TWoRS.