Reviews for In My Life
LenyRehim chapter 1 . 8/6
Maravilloso... al final llore fue tan injusto
chase19 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
That was depressing :(
Nothing but Jori chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I can't even. : I'm in so much tears...
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You evil genius. How could you do this to me. You put me in a trance and then ripped my heart out. This is a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
You didn't.

Oh god, you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
How sweet. I actually cried.
AleatoirePerson chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my, this was beautiful. I absolutely love the narrative of yours. Beautiful beautiful fic, this was so lovely that even character death couldn't take the smile from my face.
Lazy Penman chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Lovatic1966 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Amazing story. I cried at the end
on-in-at chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
You fucking horrible bastard.

But my god was that beautiful.

Christ that made me feel things. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
just2awesome chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
best jori ive read so far probably the saddest too but i still loved it
just2awesome chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
best jori ive read so far probably the saddest too but i still loved it
Vanguard013 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Ah! So good! But I gotta say, you just about made me cry. Which isn't good. Because I'm at school. ( I managed to hold it in though. Haha. Overall, a very good story. Very well written. Great pacing. I loved seeing the progression of their relationship. WELL DONE! )
parkitcharlie chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I hate you.

Okay well that's not fair. I don't hate you. I'm pretty sure you knew what I meant though.

Huh...six months ago if you would of told me I would be calling Jori pairings amazing I would have laughed you out of town.

But hey, here we are. Me telling you that you just killed me inside and you...well...reading it. apoligized. Wow...our first fight.

Did I just type that? Looking back it looks weird...really weird. I feel creepy now.

I'm sorry...for being creepy.

I should stop typing now.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
i love it. until the ending that is *tries to use mental powers to change the ending*