Reviews for The Centurion's Daughter
D'awww. :3

That was awesome.
Bombthatasian chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Kerjen chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
This is still one of my absolute favorites on Rory and Amy's feelings for River. The thought of them watching her sleep, so absolutely loving their daughter...

I wish we had seen this onscreen.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I love you for this.

Shaydees chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Love the ending! Literally laughed out loud!
clare009 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This made me grin, snicker and then mist up all at once. How do you do it?
Ravenpan chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
I was glad to see you touch on that, losing their baby and such - but that she's there is a balm. Still, I couldn't imagine losing any of my babies like that!

that said, LOVED the rest of this story! The little glimpses of Rory's Fatherness, peeks at the whole Pond family, all of it was lovely.

The bit at the end made me giggle, though. it seems very appropriate as well. hehe!
Vilinye chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Yeah, good idea Doctor.
Vilinye chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Aw, I like it a lot.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I freaking love this story. Brilliant job.
kehwie chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
You are quite rapidly becoming one of my very favorite Who writers. (Must be something in the name. A favorite author of mine in another show is Jennifer...hmm). Anyway, I *love* this. Big puffy heart love. I love Rory being all fatherly, I love him getting to "see" that she's happy even before he knew he needed to see it...oh, heck, I just love it all. Kudos as always-you are terrific.
Vilinye chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Oh...bad, bad River. But I suppose if she's all grown up least you didn't describe what I'm fairly certian you implied.
uzumaki misaki chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
great story! please write more!
Vilinye chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Awkward. Yeah, the "don't you dare hurt my daughter" speech rather unnecessary when the daughter in question makes Daleks beg for mercy