Reviews for Heart and Soul
Mirajane92 chapter 4 . 3/3
I really like this story. I hope that you'll continue it. :)
Jesus is Boss chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I love this story I love this story I love this story I love this story I love this story PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE continue. Please. Please. I am begging you. The idea, the angst, the wonderful mystery about it all. I LOVE stories like this. Absolutely fantastic work. NOW UPDATE.
madamefruitcake chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
'God is in the Detail' - Sam Tyler. Life On Mars
Completeley irrelavent my apologies.
Love the story
CountryGrl chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Fabulous! Length and delay are no problems, I for one am still very intrigued :)
25Stella27 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Hey, I really like your story!

The idea John is arrested for murder is interesting (especially as everyone -as Sally already said- would think Sherlock'd be the one commiting a crime.

Hope you'll update soon!
Ulura chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I'm loving this story I felt like screaming when I saw this was the last chapter! Please update soon Im dying to know what is in store!
CountryGrl chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Oh dear, poor Sherlock...

Glad to see this one back, very intriguing!

I am terrible at updating things too, so I sympathise. I'll look forward to the next chapter whenever it's ready. :)
TheDolphin2 chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Good chapter :D hurry up and write the next one and if you need more help I'm always here :) x
madTARDIStraveller chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I love it. Please update soon :)
TadPole11 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Very interesting so far. I personally recommend, since this IS a fan fic, to just go all out and make John guilty. I don't know what ideas you have for the story, what you have mapped out, but if you have a plot outline for that, go for it. It could be explained away that John was under hypnosis(Moriarty) or had a PTS attack and something set him off, or you could go Evil!John route and reveal he's really Sebastian Moran, or something equally mean, LOL.

Just making these suggestions because the only other alternative is to make John a completely innocent victim, and to quote Sherlock- "BORING".

A dozen cyber brownies for you, if you find a way to involve Mycroft in helping Sherlock solve the mystery. I've always wanted a Holmes!Boys adventure, and maybe I'll write one, but until then...*smiles*
CountryGrl chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Ahhh I wrote this review yesterday but my phone lost connection, so annoying! Because I was basically going to say exactly what you did in your review of Isabel - I couldn't believe it when I went on your profile and saw you write for Sherlock as well as The Waltons! Ha! Brilliant.

Anyway, as I was going to say :P I really like this premise. I look forward to reading more!
xjessicafaithx chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Very much enjoying this.

Eager to see where you decide to take it!
awsomekiwihere1213 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
:D This story sounds interesting, I would like to see more :D
Tipear chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Interesting idea, I'm curious how it will go on. )

Hope you'll update soon.
Skyfullofstars chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Okay, now that you've got me on the hook...finish me off! I mean, Please! The description of the story alone is enough to pull us in. Good premise and excellent start. Please post more. And thank you !

What a great idea, having Sherlock investigate John. Can't wait to read more.