Reviews for Watches From The White Tower
StardustOwl chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Absolutely wonderful chapter, I look forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This is really good maybe a happy one again without denethor ruining everything
Blackheart Dracon chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
The way you desribe the relationship between Bo and Far are very good - you've done well at it, thanks! Yet I still can't understand why do you, people, always make Den such a beast? I think he would never have done something like this to his younger son. He could look down upon him, compare him with Boromir, give him less good work than to Bo, forget about him sometimes, - but giving him such punishments as you describe, I don't believe it. Well, according to the film, I think he could. But according to the book - no, never ever.
Yet each of us has his own point of view, o'course)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
time2read chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
i'm sorry i dont have time to fully review at the moment but i am honered that u wrote one of my requests and when i have time i shall comment further!
time2read chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
OMG thank you so much!
time2read chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
great story! i have a request can you write an agnysty story of denethor and an older boromir and faramir(older as in when faramir is already serving as captain)

thank! can't wait to read it!
Blackheart Dracon chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Yes, this one is great too! Thanks for giding us into Boromir and Faramir's family. It was a pleasure to read(
Blackheart Dracon chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, it's soo cute! I adore this types of stories, and I've loved yours(
Next chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
It's a nice story, and I enjoyed it but you're missing some things. There's unnecessary capitilization, and some letters should be capitilized but are not, such as when Boromir refers to Denethor as "father" because it is in the placement of a name. A little better proof-reading and it's just fine.

Another note, though not severe, is that I was surprised to see that Boromir is reading a history book. A book on battles of old would seem more appropriate as Boromir cared little for history and such.

Overall, however, it's a job well done and I hope you continue it.
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Very good Poor Faramir!
BM originally chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
that was well done! I enjoyed your version of the brothers, their easy relationship that shows their care for each other without getting too sentimental. I'm not so sure that a 17 year old Faramir would have bested his 23 year old brother, but hey-miracles do happen occasionally :) And anything can happen in fan fiction, right? :)

I enjoyed the story and hope you have many more to post! Thank you for sharing it!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love this could you write Movie version of Boromir's death and the aftermath when Faramir and Aragorn mourn him together
luckypixi chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Haha loved this little one shot... cute brotherly moment, I think :D about with Denethor being mean to Faramir and Boromir first sticking up for him, then realising it isn't worth it... :/ Sound good? :D