Reviews for Immortal
Nanchih chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
ennui setting in
Gseven chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Interesting start. A bit fast on the story, but engaging. Will it be continued?
forestreject chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Sooo how is he going to help her?
Dice.in.a.Can chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is a brilliant start! I already love the way you depict your Harry, all introspective and sort of detatched. Seems very accurate for how someone would be after living for such a long time. Contemplative. I hope you keep going!
TenchiSaWaDa chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Cool start.
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wow, you simply must continue this! It's such a good idea, and really well executed. I really hope this is continued.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome! I love this new take on this amazing and little produced crossover. I do hope you decide to continue this fic it is really unique. Besides who doesn't love Harry Master of Death stories.
Timerider chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well, well. Not a bad start. Your English is excellent, and the plotline is already shaping up to bring us all along for a very interesting time. I have a few suggestions for your story, and some questions. For starters, is the story going to focus on Harry vs. Draco, or Harry helping River and the crew? Personaly, I would like to see the second option. Please send me a PM if you can. Nice work so far. Good luck with the rest on the story!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Damn this looks interesting. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work.
rab147 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
So much potential! Great story idea, hope to see more soon!
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Wow. I like this, please write more.
Uberlemming chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Absolutely love it so far. Please continue it!
NocturneKoan chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
The first chapter is looking good, I'm intrigued. I wonder how and when Harry is going to meet River; can't wait for the next chapter, keep writing and update soon!
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Heh, interesting concept. I like how you got the two of them diametrically opposed, but not really going directly against one another.
DragonFoxx chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Interesting start to a story. Can't wait to see where you go with it.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »