Reviews for Stripped
LimitedEternity chapter 34 . 12/11/2015
If he gets to have his arm around Kagome I bet Koga would rather crawl home. You captured his personality well.
LimitedEternity chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
I know it's to be expected as Ginta and Hakkaku are Koga's men and dear friends but the way they always cheer for Kagome and Koga to get together never fails to make me smile!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Oh no! That was so ADORABLE! I loved every single thing about it and I'm dying with all the fluffy feels :3 thank you for writing this!
Maira Saw chapter 100 . 6/8/2015
Cute I really enjoyed your story thanks for posting
ahyeon chapter 100 . 5/8/2015
This was such a great read. So cutee. Good job !
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 100 . 3/16/2015
Awwwww! Adorable, romantic, and funny, great job!
fairytaildragneel23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Loved your story I hope you make more of Kouga and Kagome stories
zutara4eva21 chapter 27 . 1/27/2015
IT been awhile since I went to inuyasha and as I am sitting here watching each season again I remember how good it is...I love koga and sesshomaru...lol...but this is a great little short story
kjchan chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
I've read this story time and time again over the past year and a half of finding it. Its my favorite KouKag story ever. Never gonna get tired of it *tear emoji*
Belle Sparrow chapter 100 . 10/22/2014
This is sooo sweet! And the text had a wonderful flow to it :)
Guest chapter 48 . 8/9/2014
:D
unfaithfullchild chapter 100 . 5/2/2014
For being perfect rounded drabbles this is a very well played k/k. Pretty adorable.
Tarsieh chapter 100 . 3/29/2014
This is abso-freakin-dorable. You portrayed Kouga and Kagome so cutely. Fluff! So much fluffiness!
Guest chapter 57 . 2/16/2014
Ginta and hakkakku are perverts...lol
Guest chapter 100 . 11/3/2013
this was really sweet i loved the wedding night description it made me smile really cute!