Reviews for Under The Influence
Roses Wrath chapter 5 . 8/18/2014
Awwww... IT'S SO CUUUUUUTTTTTTTEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Please write a dom/sub one shot under the same universe? I want to see how Harry responds as a sub after the curse
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Awe
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,476.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
this story was very original
DaphinoraS chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Ha. That was punny. "He was so SCREWED." Ha. Screwed. I see what you did there!
cethmistmyk chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
I love it, but I'm a little confused!
The curse did break, but it also stayed? Or is that really just a memory?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Awesome i loved the ending. Draco is a jacka**. And extremely mentally troubled. Snape's progress was perfect in time and quantity. Snarry was simply amazing. Harry and his friends and the castles reaction to the curse were spot on. And the graduation ceremony was beautiful. Overall, an amazing fanfiction. :)
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Lw117149 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
lolvery nice everyone got what they deserved lol draco was such a shit! I loved harry's revenge.
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Breath taking. All of it.
Aonokioku chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Wow, I really liked this story! Thanks for writing! I especially loved the ending, though I wish you had kept it longer! Is there a sequel in the making ?
Nightscurse chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I enjoyed this immensely though Draco, at times, made me want to punch him...though I'm sure you did that on purpose LOL
harryhermionerw chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I think I almost wanted Harry to succumb to it just because I love a good sub!Harry story but this ending was much better.
Gummybear.Michaelis chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
O.o Dude...this was awesome! I loved it, especially Severus' speech. It was so him and I loved him! Thank you for making this! :D
All Tears Must Fall chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
A very interesting concept - I liked it a lot :D Can't say no to an angsty Harry!