Reviews for The Chaos Chronicles: A New Life
might come back someday chapter 15 . 11/1/2003
Heylo! Remember me? I found your story! I loved it! Excellent work! _
Kyler Rick Wolfe chapter 15 . 10/19/2003
Hi Jaime. Patrick again.

WOW. And that was an understatement. A well-spent two hours.

Everything kinda happened fast, and maybe you could explain things more in-depth, but WOW! Can't wait for Part Two!
Kenta Kawada chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
friend of the authour i have to review.

anyways its strange has always but its a good kin of strange.
Sparky Prower chapter 15 . 12/14/2002
WOW!

I love this story!

Please put, The Choas Chronicles - Part two: A Demon Is Born, up really soon!

Great story!
Ardil the Traveller chapter 15 . 11/13/2002
Oooh! Cool! Hey, er... I thought you said you were stopping the cliffhanger thingys! I am really glad this is moving on! Next part soon please!
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 11 . 8/27/2002
It's a great honor to have my name posted in a story, so I thank you for that. I will continue reading this story, as it is getting good. if you want, you could read mine. I'm going to update it sometime soon. Well, really good chapter, I liked it. *Sonic robot jumps out of nowhere and tackles Shadow. "Shaaaaaadooooowwwwwww!" C-ya!
Vicky chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
Hi Sparky,

This is Vicky, your friend from the library. You're a good, very good writer, leaving me in suspence between several chapters. I've got more to read but am sure enjoying this. What a wonderful imagination. I like Buck's and Sparky's friendship. I'll write more later, gater. :-)
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 10 . 8/24/2002
Good! I can't help but wonder when Shadow's going to be in it though. Please put him in it soon!
Ardil the Traveller chapter 10 . 8/17/2002
Hello again... still enjoying! *thumbs up* Did I tell you I really like Buck? Everybody else is great too, of course, but for some reason I find I really really like him! More story please!
Anthony Bault chapter 10 . 8/16/2002
Keep at it, Sparky! More! More! *still waiting to hear what Sparky thought of that thing I e-mailed*
Sparky Lurkdragon chapter 9 . 8/14/2002
Hey! I'm revewing my own story! Why? Well, I've been having some problems with my stupid floppy disc... so, um, it'll be a little bit before I can update! It won't take months or anything, but.. um .. sorry, guys! (Bites floppy)

P.S. Thank you all very much for giving me good reviews! Sparky like reviews, she does!
Stoney chapter 9 . 8/13/2002
Hey, Buck! Two mewmew mewtwo mew!

(Translation: You kick ass!)

(Grin) Me love Mewtwos! Me love them lots! Ack, now I'm starting to talk like you do! (Hits himself on the head with a mallet) Ah, that's better. Now where was I...?

Oh yeah! Awesome story! I like it! BUT I DON'T LIKE CLIFFHANGERS! Waaaaahhh! Leaving me in suspense is SO MEAN! (Sniff) What happened to Moltres? Nothing bad, I hope...

Keep this story up! I love it to pieces!

P.S. I'm gonna write a story centering around the search for Shadow! Doesn't that make you happy?

SHADOW: Oh, no! Not another fic about me! Can't you people just leave me alone?

Nope! Mwahahahaha!

SHADOW: Argh...(covers face in embarrassment)
Ardil the Traveller chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
Oo! Quick! What happens next?
Anthony Bault chapter 9 . 8/7/2002
Still looking good! Keep going!

(P.S. What did you think of that thing I e-mailed you?)
Ardil the Traveller chapter 8 . 8/1/2002
Just keep updating! This is really good!