Reviews for Of Katanas and the People Who Use Them
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Aw...Wade Wilson might have someone else in his life who lives in the same universe! I was actually afraid Betsy would see Wade's scarred face and i was like "Honey, you do not want to see that," because unless you know Wade really well...his face may or may not float well with your stomach...Great job, this was cute and well written! Hope to see more of this 'ship! God bless!
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love! I really want to hug you for writing this. Really. You've got Deadpool's character down perfectly. The 'honey, honey, honeys' and his bragging of his own awesomeness, and the fact that he knows he's in a story is all just perfect. The only complaint that I have is that this is all you wrote. *Pouts* I wanted more. But I'll have to live. Somehow. And wait, did he have on his little image inducer thingy or is your Deadpool pretty?

I just loved it so much. And should know that with this you've inspired something DRASTIC! Ok, that might be overkill. It's not drastic but it's something...and that's all I'll say about it now.

Thanks for writing this!

-Em
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Omg! Hey! This was totally epic! I absolutely love this pairing!

-Ace
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow...Wish i was in a writing mood College writing is a killer for a writer's moral. But this was just lovely and I loved the craziness of it al Can't wait for more or something. No one updates anymore :( oh well maybe I'll write something this week *crosses fingers*
aecul chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So cute! I loved that. I loved the mental image of them fighting on roofs in the city at night. Very cool.

My favorite part was the note at the end.

And also basically I really liked how her POV was so sophisticated and he was so Wade. It reminded me of a scene of him and Black Widow in the comics.

Lovely story. This is such a creative pairing and you do a fantastic job making it realistic.

I like your profile pic, btw. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
:D You wrote it! Yay!

There are just so many good things I can say about this one, but it'd be very long and extensive and - aw, heck! You deserve it.

I love how you set up the scene, and the comment about how they never look up.

Option 3: Very nice Betsy girl. Cool points for you.

I love flirt-fighting - the ones with weapons more than the ones with words. And you did it so well. It seems like the fight was a continuation of the check out. She's got it going on in the front and back, but can she fight? I mean, I don't think Wade would care that much if she couldn't; that was just bonus, right? Although, if she'd been too bad, he mighta killed her...

He critiques, as if anyone asked:)

British accent. Fun!

'he was trying to comprehend how she was going this long without talking.' The silence is scary.

They should make it legit. If they won't do in canon, we'll just have to make it so in fanon, won't we?

Telekinesis can't stop this Merc!

The kiss(es): D'aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :3

All a girl can ever ask for is a guy who will give her a katana.

As much as I am now lovin' this new crack pairing, I still believe I'll be going another way for our boy in SGIH.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awww this was cute Five Gold Stars ***** _
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This pair. I don't even... I never knew they existed and now I love them. But I'm also shamelessly shipping Wade/Katanas.

"Instantly he felt guilty, and he reached over his shoulder to stroke his own Lovelies with apologetic fingertips.

'Sorry, babies,' he crooned. 'Daddy loves you, you know that.'"

That right there is my new OTP. And Wade giving a weapons inventory..

"Now then," he growled. "What are ya waitin' for now? We've been introduced. You have a sword. I have-" now she knew he was grinning, "Two swords, three pistols, seventeen hand-grenades, and a lighter. I'm ready for a tumble, so let's get on with it, yeah?"

I like the lighter. Always important.

That battle scene. Gonna remember that one. Cause it was more like extended flirting rather than fighting. And look at Wade being all romantic. "To my other Lovely" That's good.
ImagineTheWorldWicked chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
YAY! nother story!
0o0-The-Melodious-Nocturne-0o0 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*giggles madly*

Oh My Gosh..Hahahaha. Fracking Epic. Really. This is forever going into my top 10 favorite oneshots of all time. Really. It just is. Oooh. I can't even think because of how awesome this is! XD You DO know that you TOTALLY have to write more Wetsy fics, yeah? Side pairing, oneshot, whatever. Has. To. Be. Done. XD I am SO glad you go me into the ship. Forget Angelocke or whatever it's called. I'm a Wetsy shipper all the way now. ;3 Getting serious now. Really. It was brilliant. You keep on capturing the epic-ness of Deadpool so perfectly! And Betsy! lol Great Job! XD
MommyMayI chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
AWESOME!NESS! Love Wade, love besty, love you. (as an author and not in some creepy way.)
demonpixie1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
OMG! You. Are. Amazing!

I just had the crappiest day and came home and found this and it's posted and written and cute and weird (but that's Wade's influence) and silly and awesome sauce! I LOVE IT! (the dedication is totally the icing on some already pretty awesome cheesecake)

I think it's great that you had them meet because he tried to kill her and of course he would leave her a katana and I think you've captured Wade very well in the crazy-homicidal-childlike-manic-viciousness sort of way.

THANK YOU! 3
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
lol. Awesomeness. Love Wade. Love Betsy. Love the couple. hope you do more of them.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/6/2011