Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
justlikejane chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
i am very sorry that people made it impossible for you to continue posting on this site. your stories are really good and always a fantastic read- never listen to people who are obviously nuts!
i will continue reading your stories, no matter what page they are on!
lots of love
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
What? Tell me there's more!
pumped.up.kicks86 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Please complete this or put it up on maple shelf please
zahna.banahna chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
this is a great story - how sad that some people get bent out of shape about such things! Yes, this site has stories for younger people but there is a reason there are rating options. Is this site any different to the internet as a whole? Unless a parent puts a filter on their internet connection their children can easily view all sorts of content that is vastly inappropriate. Personally I don't think that this story is abnormal in comparison to most of the M rated stories on fanfiction. Does the person who made the bad review go to each author who has made a M rated story and bad mouth them as well?
I'm sorry that this author had such a hard time of it - posting your creativity takes guts!
love from ZB
pumped.up.kicks86 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Funny, good story too, I like the whole mythical real world shenanigans too!
animalllover chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Awwww I am so sorry here to hear about the other people who are being flamers to this story; because you are a very talented writer! And I do love this story! :D
animalllover chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Update soon I love the spin off between these two characters :D
dymontgo1 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Wow...hermioneRulestheWorld...if you don't want to read the story, then don't! But don't bash the author or someone else's creativity like an absolute brute!
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hm! I love it!
lilacgrey chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
It really sucks that you're leaving, since you've written up so many wonderful stories that I enjoy reading through. I wish you the best of luck.
Azurena chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
I can't believe someone left you such an awful, rude, appalling review. Now I don't write M rated stories, but I do get horrible hate messages for stuff I do write and it's extremely hurtful. I don't blame you for giving up on this site. It's not like you're the ONLY author on this whole site to write adult content and if they hated it so much, why are they reading it in the first place? It's clearly rated M, and that usually means there's sexual material. Reading that review seriously pissed me off, and I had half a mind to go and cuss that person to hell and back. Where do they get off calling you a 'sick freak'? Please. Sex is a part of life and there's nothing wrong with writing about it. The M rating was more than enough warning for any people who have problems with adult writing. That reviewer seemed to deliberately go out of their way to make you feel like crap and I'm so sorry. I don't know if you'll see this review, but I wanted to write it just in case. That reviewer was in the wrong and someone should violently knock some sense into them. I wish it could be me :)
Sarah chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I am so sorry to hear that they are doing this to you. I love your work and will definately go the the maple bookshelf to read more of your work. Anyone who criticizes another persons work should have their morals examined...If you don't like what is being written...dont read it! No one is forcing anyone else to read these works of fiction. Leave things be so the many of us who enjoy reading the stories written are not disappointed when our favorite storys are dropped like this one. Looking forward to finishing your story on the other site!
Sarah
Kirida chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I sooo love this story, please let me know that you are continuing this story. I must know what happens next.
sjspatz19 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Just read that awful review you had please don't let small minded individuals put you off from posting your stories. You are an excellent writer I say keep up the good work and I will follow you to the other sites. Also keep posting your stories on here like another reviewer stated don't let her win by driving you away. Keep smiling.x
Lily Maxwell chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
sweetie you rated the story under M right? M means mature and in my mind that means R. M is where the more sexual and more violent stories are. if a 10 years old wants to read these types of stories the only thing they have to do is put M in the rating box. Before i turned 18 I loved to read the M rating stories. Also from what i have read this is not even as bad as what I would see on TV. I would not worry about what that person said to much but if it hurt you like that. you can writes stories for .net. I see the same stories there by the same authors as I do here. hope thisd makes you feel better. Don't let anyone make you feel so bad as to give up on what you like to do.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »