Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
HotAirBalloon chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Keep writing please :)

I follow your story from long ago and read many of your stories. There is no wrong with your story nor whatever that thus dumb review told you. Ignore her/him. You have many ppl to back you up, we believe in your story.

Cant wait for the next!

Cheers up and take care :D
TheAsianGeneration chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
This was a great story, and I was disappointed when you decided not to continue. ;( But honestly, I read much worse smut than this, and if people don't like it, they don't have to read it. And if smut stories aren't meant to be on this site, then why are there so many? They're just jealous that they can't write great stories like this with an amazing plot. Please continue writing more stories. Dramione 5ever.

-K.P.Z.
Selene Silva chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Nice story... please continue.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
will there be a sequel or was this all
Mrs.EWeasley chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Whoever wrote that horrible review is obviousley a moron. Your rating and the content of your story is fine... Trust me I have read a LOT worse! I'm sure that they do that to every story that is not to their liking... You have the right to write whatever you want! They can just suck it up and go fuck themselves... Sorry or the swearing I'm just kinda angry... Don't let them tell you what to do:)

-Em
whoarethee chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
K, this is gonna sound weird but this is part of Bruno marz song:

Cause there'll be no sunlight

if I lose you, baby

There'll be no clear skies

if I lose you, baby

Just like the clouds,

my eyes will do the same if you walk away

Everyday, it will rain,

rain, rain

I know people will think this is weird, I hope that darn HermioneRulesTheWorld, doesn't actually rule the world. Hope to see you soon!
jented777 chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
first off to say Harry Potter is for children is nuts! it is DARK! I love it and I can not wait to read it again with my children when thay are is torture, murder,rebellion, and prejudice. and who lets their 10 year old get on a site like this without supervision? when my 81/2 year old is on the internet I stay in the room with him so he dose not stray to far from PBS or disney sites. I am sorry you have to deal with this. you are a great writer and I love your stories. dont give up!
WinterLake25 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I've read many of your stories, and I really admire your detail and style. I'm very sad to hear that you have received such a tasteless and mean review. \ An M rating implies there's a possibility of smut, and M stories don't even show up in the pages unless one adjusts the ratings. I'm sorry to hear that you will not continue your stories here, but I will go to the new site to finish this story for certain.

Good Luck!
AstoriaRedfern chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
:( I will follow you to any other new/old site.

Do you have a Hawthorne and Vine account? It's a nice Dramione paradise. I know some of my other favorite authors that used to be here and are there now.

Pay no mind to the fly in the wall.
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
oh god what a bitch! and the worst she created that account just to be mean to you! can be honest and put a real account bleh!
sherriithewriter chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I really hope you reported HermioneRulestheWorld. What a very bad, mean-spirited, jealous person she must be. I noticed she has ZERO stories posted. I guess she just has her fun being evil and mean to people with real talent. It makes me furious that this person was the final straw that broke the camel's back. I will come to the maple shelf and read your stories. Small-minded people will always be just that - small-minded people. We just don't need to let them hold public office.
Divess chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
That review was just awful. I also understand the ratings system. How hundreds of stories with M ratings have been accepted and published for years without consequence is beyond me though. It may be time to change some things but don't pretend the M stories started appearing out of thin air. Somebody was alright with it for a long time. What I don't understand is why a person cannot get his or her point across without resorting to name calling, defamation of character and bullying. The review makes me think of the many people who I have run into from time to time who think that their point is the only valid point and make life miserable for anyone who doesn't agree. I don't know what they are called now but we on the boards used to call them trolls.

One important thing for those in charge to remember is that a troll is never satisfied. So, after these trolls work their hardest and get their way, what's next. Perhaps they don't care for the Dramione ship. They'll troll and create havoc until authors who ship Dramione will be deleted. Perhaps an author will not be allowed to write anything other than canon or their work will be deleted. Everybody can be concerned about one thing or another at one time or another. HOWEVER, if censorship is only being done because one has the power or the ear of those in charge, it's being done for the wrong reason.

One small point of order regarding this review. The reviewer is upset because children as young as 10 read the stories on here. If those children are on this site, they can read. If they come across a story that says rated M for mature content perhaps you, good reviewer should have explained that rated M means the story is for adults and they should pass it by. Advise them as to what rating they are allowed to read. If they continue to click on M stories, perhaps you haven't gotten your point across to them. Perhaps shoring up one's own home before trying to shore up that of others is the way to go.

Instead of throwing your verbal abuse around, work towards a compromise. Work with the site to split it into 2 different segments that have to be accessed separately. An adult only segment and another segment for readers 18 and under. It's a win-win. No child or anyone who doesn't care for M stories would ever have to see the adult segment of the site unless they specifically signed into that segment. In addition, no author would lose his or her works.

If the person who wrote the mentioned review reads what I have just written, feel free NOT to get in touch with me if you are only going to spew more vitriol. If you want to say, you know, maybe you're right. I have a point to make but I could have done it in a better way, feel free to respond. Peace out.
flowersNfreaks chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I'm so upset that people don't like your work. I love your story's. When I found this site 2 years ago, you where the first author that I found and loved every minute of your story's. That negative review that you posted she/he is in the wrong, that person is the evil one. I will be signing the petition and following you to the new site so I can still enjoy your wonderful story's.
Calimocho chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
Redic!

I've read almost all your ff's and I think you are a great writer! I've saved the address for the new website so I shall continue to read your ffs there!

On that note is there a way to set up alerts so you know that you have posted a new chapter through the website?

Keep on writing and don't let those idiots get you down!

- Liz

PS. I will be signing the petition!
mac87 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I'm sorry to hear that someone left such a mean review to your to this story. I like all the your hermione/draco stories that I have read. I will look for your stories on the new site you mentioned.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »