Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
ReadrOfBooks chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I'm so sorry that happened to you! All of the reviews posted by anyone are written by members of a forum called Critics United. Their goal is to remove all stories with inappropriate content via constructive criticism. But it's not ConCrit, it's cyberbullying. I learned most of the above info on Tumblr. It's been happening to lots of people, and has no idea what's actually going on. Hope this helps!
peanuts-mum chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
don't let the trolls get you down Anne. If they are old enough the read stories on , they are old enough to read the warnings as well, and if it's parents that are complaining, maybe they should watch their children more closely. I, for one, won't allow my child on the internet unattended as there are far more worrying elements on the net than a few mature rated stories.

I shall continue to read and follow your stories on the maple bookshelf
Dreamer98 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
They have pulled the link, all that shows is 'themaplebookshelf'. I guess they don't want you to post your stories on or anywhere else.
waterflower20 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I really understand your feelings, and although I'm sad you've finally been forced to leave this site (i read your stories for years and I know many people reviewed saying horrible things to you)I understand.

A question though.

Won't I be able to find your stories in Granger Enchanted or Hawthorn and Vine?

I'm a member of both societies and I know you post there as well.

You will continue updating there right?
sugarquill1988 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
This has literally made me upset! FFN has NEVER had a problem with M and MA stories before. Why all of a sudden are they doing a big push to get rid of them? Like seriously this is all bull crap. How about the parents stop their 10 year olds from reading M stories to begin with. The ratings are there for a reason.

This makes me so sad!
AnonArchived chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I'm so terribly sorry you had to experience that scathing comment. It was totally uncalled for and inappropriate! He/she seems like a self-important ass-hat so pay no heed!

Again, it saddens me that you had to go through that but I'm glad that it hasn't discouraged you from writing. I'll be checking out the new site to continue enjoying your work!
Secret Hopeless Romantic chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
im, so sorry that someone was rude enough to write something like that to you. to be honest it only reflects badly on her, after she's thhe one spending her time going through these stories to write these things in the first place.

just wondered if you considered writing on granger enchanted or TWCS, as i know they both except NC17 stories.
deletedaccount10000 chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I wish to tell you that I admire you greatly and you shouldn't pay attention to any of those people that are trying to bring you down, as you have made many a people happy, me included.

I have had a rough couple of years and this site is what kept me going. Only that of often a number of my favourite authors, you included, have decided to "resign".

I respect your decision and hope that you will find happiness in another site, but I want you to know that you are loved, even adored here.

Don't ever doubt yourself again or you WILL have me to answer too.

Until the next time we meet,

FallenAngelFromAbove
The Blue Shadow chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
That sucks. I tried getting on Maple Bookshelf to read your stories and it wouldn't let me! Do you know why that is? After it asked me what chapter I wanted an if I was old enough to view it I clicked continue. It took me back to the chapter selection place. I tried again an again but with no different results!
mizunosora chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Im so sorry this has happened to you. That review was uncalled for and completely rude. It made me so mad i ended pming the review by giving them a piece of my mind lol yes childish but i dont care :P no matter. The suppose "crack down" isnt really going to do anything considering the amount of fanfics that are worse than yours still on here. Anyway dont pay attention to haters. Haters are gonna hate :P just do what you do best bc you have some many supporters!
diebirchen chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Wow, and sorry! And they say courtesy is dead. Let it be as water off a duck's back.
ebonyeyez1 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
I'm sorry you were subjected to such an attack. Also judging from their penname they are hiding like the cowards they are behind a fake account just to harass and bully talented writers like yourself. Trust me I will join that other site just to be able to read your work.

It might be from that one group LU, which I think stands for Losers United, Lying Unics (I know the correct spelling is Eunuch), Licking Uranus, or Labia's Underlings.

From my understanding they only attack those with a huge following so I really wouldn't be offended, just think of it as a very sick and twisted parody. Just don't allow their bitter sour pill make you want to commit literary suicide by no longer writing. Everyone needs a creative outlet and your creativity and talent would be sorely missed if it was.
BeachRosey chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. Hermiones continual hot and cold outbursts to Draco are getting on my nerves a little. Hope you continue to update.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Great Great Great. Fantastic story so far.
sjrodgers23 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
loved it so far, cant wait to read more of this story. thank you
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »