Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
Brina2123 chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Such a great story and what a big 180 from you! I love that this story is completely different from your other stories (But I still adore your other stories as well) and it is a nice switch up. It's almost like reading a Draco and Hermione fanfiction for the first time and falling in love with the fandom. Anyway, this story is so good and I am speechless. You have just done a great job and I hope you update quickly! I will be watching out for this story!
Loufoca-Granger chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter !

I think it's good that he talked to her about veelas because she can prepare herself better now
Divess chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Nice chapter.

Hermione is pissed at Draco because she will require blood for her Ascension? Instead of damning Draco to Hell, perhaps Hermione should try blaming her ancestors. Just saying.
Divess chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter.
Divess chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Insightful chapter although, Draco calling Hermione "apple cheeks" and "honey buns" didn't seem to fit into the story. Really interesting though. Also interesting is the fact that Harry is aware of what is going on but Hermione herself isn't. Nicely done.
Divess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Now this is an interesting story line.
Granger Danger 23 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Dang Draco just can't catch a break lol

I love the plot of this story. It's new and refreshing I can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon

Take Care

Nelly xD
Neviegirl chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I like it so far i like just found your story today. very different from the veela stories out there.
ilovefireyredheads chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
this was a great chapter update and i can't wait to read more!

ilovefireyredheads
sweet-tang-honney chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
great chapter.
alias093001 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
It's rather unfortunate that there's no information about what Hermione's ascension will be like. Maybe if she had that information, it would make her feel better about going through this.
Lee kadivar chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
ooo interesting twist. i cant wait to read more. i have been waiting for this story to be updated for a while now and i'm happy to finally get to read more. cant wait for more!
slythernprincess chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
On my! Poor hermione, she must be so confused! I think Draco, like a lot of men out there, needs a book on "how to express ones self!"lol! Loving the storyline, it fantastic!
Avalon Valour-Vantrair chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Great job!
flowersNfreaks chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Great chapter, love that there was some heavy petting and groping lol. More more more!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »