Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
shapphire22 chapter 7 . 6/15/2019
Is that really happening or is it only in her mind? (*(エ)*)
shapphire22 chapter 6 . 6/15/2019
This becomes messier~ _
But Draco is still going strong~ Go, Draco~!
shapphire22 chapter 4 . 6/15/2019
Oh dear, how to convince your feeling, Draco? Is this story taking place after the war? I don't understand Hermione's ex-husband, he married her then cheated on her. Did he do that for the power? His family's suggestion or what?
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
How? How come Harry knew? Did Draco plan all of this since meeting w/ the solicitor? Whoah~ I should've known he wouldn't do nothing! I'm sorry to underestimate you, Malfoy~! XD
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 6/15/2019
Okay, how Draco pass his ascension? Or we won't know about it? Why Draco wasn't invited to Hermione's wedding? I forget about the details, have you ever mentioned that Hermione's wedding was attended by many people or just their family?
The kiss! Oh dear, the kiss...
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Thank you for writing this amazing first chapter, I'm hooked! My favorite part is Draco's mind when he saw Hermione again, my Dramione heart goes mushy mushy happy happy~! And Hermione stood twice after listening to solicitor, maybe you want to check that part?
SpuffyCarrie chapter 16 . 4/12/2019
Aww, what an action packed ending. Good won out in the end. Fab story, I'm definately going to recommend it. Thanks for sharing
SpuffyCarrie chapter 15 . 4/12/2019
"You are the ninth… the last of us, the most of us. You are the last Valkyrie. We've waited a long time for you to come. You are brave and strong and good, and you will make us all very proud to call you sister."
Aww, I was almost in tears at this point, she's a great warrior now and unstoppable! I've really enjoyed your truly origional story and I'm sad it's about to end.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 10 . 4/10/2019
Ah, at last someone who actually knows something, Hermione will feel better if she can discuss it with someone who understands what she might be feeling. I'm loving the pace of this.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 7 . 4/10/2019
And that is the reason I hate travelling on boats, lol. Yikes, this is terrifying, I really hope it's Draco who has hold of Hermione, or Harry at least.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
Yikes, as if things weren't weird enough for poor Hermione.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 3 . 4/10/2019
Ooh, it's beginning :D
SpuffyCarrie chapter 2 . 4/10/2019
This is awesome, I love how everyone knows but Hermione and that Draco seems to want her as much as she seems to desire him.
SpuffyCarrie chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Hey, better the devil you know, right? Great beginning chapter.
RavenclawsLostNiffler chapter 16 . 4/5/2019
Man I’ve missed reading this. Love it so much!
378 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »