Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
R. B. Evans chapter 2 . 10/29/2011
I'm liking this fiction a lot ,UPDATE SOON, PLEASE. jj
Lee kadivar chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
ooohhh this is getting really good. go Mrs. Granger..and go Malfoy. im soo interested. i havent read very many good veela stories so i am hoping this one will be awesome...so far it really is. cant wait for the next chapter.
flowersNfreaks chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Another great chapter. I love how Draco has been following herand also the romance thats slowly forming.
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Oh ho! The plot thickens even more! :)
lrmorena chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Absolutely fascinating and intriguing. Love the chase... soooooo romantic.
minuit30 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Why do parents ALWAYS keep important things from their kids ? Especially when these things concern them !

I already love Malfoy in this story ! Can't wait for the next chapter !
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Hmmm...interesting that grandma has told stories to both Hermione and her mom...but she didn't make sure they knew they were true.
Talis Ruadair chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Ah yes this is quite interesting. I thought it was great when her mother asked Draco about the acention, also the vision was a bit weird. Does she have to spill the blood of Draco to achieve acention or was she protecting him? I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
VVw11 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Dum dum dum... And the story gets more complicated...
alias093001 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Perhaps Mrs. Granger should have prepared her for what would happen. Maybe then, Hermione wouldn't be in this situation...not knowing what to do.
Asuka-sama chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Yes! I'm loving this story already! Please update again soon. I'm looking forward to it! :)
R. B. Evans chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
WOW! THIS HISTORY IS AMAZING!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,

NEXT CHAPTER.

(bow)
faithlace chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Oh my gosh that was incredible! I can't wait to find out the rest this idea is amazing, I already love this story. I think this is a very original idea and a great way to use the mythical creatures of the area.

-Faith
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow...what a delicious beginning to a story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
VVw11 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Yes yes she did..lol.. Can't wait for more..
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »