Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
Whit96 chapter 16 . 2/9/2019
I love it! So fantastic. I was just thinking the other day I need a Norse Dramione and look here it is.
savedprincess85 chapter 16 . 10/27/2018
I liked this story. It was unique. It felt rushed toward the end, but it was good. I felt like Hermione was questioning way to much when she has something not tangible-magic to compare things too. But it was good.
savedprincess85 chapter 1 . 10/27/2018
I’m laughing so hard right now! Hermione is so badass!
KimbleDramione chapter 16 . 7/20/2018
Great story, the concept is really original and despite my knowing nothing about Norse mythology it wasn’t too difficult to follow. Awesome job!
morganalafeye chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
LazierReader... tho i doubt youll see this(expecially since you commented 2 yrs ago) i fear your comment may inspire the same criticism youve displayed. so i figured id do a fan response to it. i understand your reasoning to feel that way to an extent, tho i dont know if you finish the fic. if you had youd see that she turns out powerful and comfortable in her place in the world by the last 3 chapters of so. but imagine your in hermiones shoes, finding out something about your self that would need you to do things that would change the very fabric of who you are and you arent comfortable with after what she had been threw, its understandable how she reacts. sure wed all like to think that we could be strong and power like a goddess but in real life things arent as simple. were all human and emotion will always over power logic to an extent. the way hermione was portrayed in this fic makes her seem human, there is alot to admire in that. id like to give other thanks to the writer and apologize for any bad grammar in my comments, i tend to just tap these out quickly.
morganalafeye chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
i loved the whole basis of this story, truely extraordinary concept. the only critic i think i could give is that i wish it was a bit more dragged out. It all went by far too quickly, tho there is a complement in that too i guess lol. fantastic writing, had me engaged the entire time. thank you for writing something that brought my faith in fanfic back. i find that i cannot finish most fics i read on here for one reason or another. 100 kudos
WriteAwayMaam chapter 16 . 6/12/2018
another story i love! SO ORIGINAL! well-written! just the right amount of everything!
littlesleepingbird chapter 16 . 5/7/2018
This was an awesome spin on most veela stories. I absolutely loved it.
MotekElm chapter 16 . 11/3/2017
lovely Veela Norse mythology AU badass Hermione fic. Powerful Hermione who doesn't need men, but has romance is my favorite
Wynterlace chapter 16 . 9/8/2017
Cute story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
Hmmm... I bet their first son will be named 'Corvus', the constellation named after crow or raven..

Then 'Cygnus' the Swan (hmmm... Corvus and Cygnus.. practically screamed 'twins'), then 'Ophiuchus' because it screamed Slytherin (LOL), don't forget to throw the canon name, 'Scorpius' because it sounds cool (LOL), maybe 'Leo' too because we can't forget the one who birthed them was a lioness, then 'Orion' because it a very fine constelation name, then 'Perseus' another very fine constellation name, and the last maybe finally a girl named 'Ara Harmonia', the constellation of altar, reminds them of their time in the cave, and Harmonia the goddess of harmony, and the fate of Hermione to bring harmony... There! You've got seven sons and a daughter, Draco and Hermione! Then you can pursue another story of English folklore about 'the seventh son' or 'the seventh son of the seventh son'... LOLOL
Dream Painter chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
I love how to crafted this story! It was a very enjoyable and interesting read. Brilliantly done - thanks for sharing! I loved it!
KourtneyKhaos chapter 16 . 3/2/2017
Great story!
LazierReader chapter 10 . 11/8/2016
You have made Hermione into a childish brat who is so freaking emotional she can't function in the real world. You do realize one of her most quoted lines is about being highly logical and putting emotions aside right? You have made her confrontational for the sake of being confrontational and for adding drama. She is just barely 3-dimensional in this, and it makes her insanely unlikeable. I'm done reading this, simply because you have made me despise Hermione, and written her as a shitty female character.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2016