Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
ObsessedWithMalfoy chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Loving it so far, feeling intrigued :P can't wait for the next chapter!
shaymars chapter 12 . 4/27/2014
Wow! these three chapters were excellent...can't wait read the next...
GiveMeAllUrGummyBears chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Ooh, You left me at a cliff hanger, please continue you caught my interest. Keep up the good work! :)
Vaneesa85 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
Loving it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaat
so they all just died
?
Summer Orchid chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
Oh my goodness, this is so good! I was so worried with the boat. That effected me more than I thought it would and probably because of everything that is happening with the Sewol in South Korea. I can't wait to see how everything develops.
fantasia-49 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
oh i love your story and knowing you i feel this will be excellent!
Can't wait to read more!
ctc chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
thanks for 2 chapts in a row!
lakelady8425 chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
How wonderful to have you back at FanFIction! I was elated to see this story notification in my email inbox. It was a wonderful Easter weekend surprise! I did go to the Maple Bookshelf and finish this fabulous story. I loved the intertwining of wizard and witch magic with Valkyrie tales and Nordic mythology. I LOVED this story amd all the exciting twists in the final chapters. All the way through, I appreciated that you kept Draco as his usual sarcastic, snarky self even as he fell in love with Hermione. Made it seem real and more satisfying to have our lovers be modern and true to themselves even in the midst of ancient prophecies and magic. ...Now that you've reminded me about Maple Bookshelf, I'm sure I'll be spending far too much time there for the next few weeks, catching up on your delicious Draco-Hermione love stories. Thank you for this rollicking tale.
TheAngel140 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
WHAT. WHY DOES THIS SAY COMPLETE? NO. JUST NO. WHAT NOW? DOES SHE DIE?!
-Eleanor
ctc chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
yikes!
PawsChan001 chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I really like this story and where you are going with it. On anther note I am a bit confused on the statues of this. I have read your profile note saying you have moved to another cite but this story was updated today. If you can clear this up for me that would be great!

Keep up the great work though!
Medea Callous chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Oh dear, now I remember why I quit reading your stories.
Neil chandler chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
Please finish your story. I like the plot. Thank you for sharing your creativity.
luckintheair04 chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I'm feeling very unsatisfied by not knowing what's going to happen next in the story. You definitely have a way with words and you instantly grabbed my attention. Pay no heed to reviews like the one you mentioned above. I've read worse on this site and since your fiction clearly states it's M (for 16 and above), why would a ten year old kid read it?
Pay no heed to jealousy or mindless ranting.
I hope you continue this.
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »