Reviews for A Silver and Gold Lining
JenP10 chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Was that really the end?
RissaKatharine chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
One thing that sucks about using the internet, is that the anonymity makes horrible people think they can get away with doing horrible things. That is just something that comes with the territory of internet use, but I understand that it hurts a lot worse when you've put yourself out there creatively, effectively making yourself vulnerable to a lot of people, and you get that considerable sacrifice thrown back in your face.

I love your stories, and I will continue to read them, no matter where you (hopefully) decide to post them.

I hope you sent that girl a message vilifying her for her behaviour, she beyond deserves it!

ps: Sex is a part of life. I don't know why is so bent on hiding that from people. IT IS NOT YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT KIDS RESPECT THE RATINGS. IT IS THEIR PARENTS JOB TO MONITOR THEIR INTERNET USE. Do not live your life taking on the responsibilities of other people. Until you marry and have children you are only responsible for yourself. That is exactly the way it should be.
Tigerrelly chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I just want you to know that I think you are a wonderful and creative author. All I know is that for any story, by anyone, if there's a part I don't want to read due to content, I simply skip over it. Please try not to let those un-polite, over-opinionated people get to you. You will always remin one of my favorites. Thank you for letting us know where to find you :)
noodlez911 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
bella malfoy cullen chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
OMG! OMG!
Great story, but this is not the end right?
I hope not
I hope you continue writing :D
And dont let stupid people affect you or your writing, if they dont loke what they read, they can read a fucking book, no need of a computer at all.
And the moderators, i dont think they are going to do something like closing the account or something like that, i have read some really "strong" stories and those are still around, so dont worry about it.
Again, great story! Pleeeease continue! :D
Kat chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
I'm sorry for their horrid and mean review there are rating on there for a reason so i dont see why this person is getting mad, and to insult a person they have not met is just one of the rudest things ever...but dont mind them you are a great Author and it gives me great plesure to read your writing, thankyou for it.
Blackroseofwisdom chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Bloody hell! You can't just mark a freaking fic as 'complete' when clearly it's not! So not fair!
boothaddict77 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
I hope you haven't abandoned this story. It's fantastic. It's been months since you've updated, though. I hope you plan on giving us more soon.
Sibel88 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I am really loving this story.
And people are really rude.
That woman had no right to say those things to you.
She could be polite about it. Right.

Well u can find me on the maple bookshelf with the same nicknamen thanks to u
Bye bye
Erica chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I'm so sorry that people have been abusing you on here. It's a shame really because this is incredibly well written. Here is a cyber hug! Cause there's so many people that love you and your beautiful stories! I'm definitely changing sites just for your stories ahaha. Don't let the hate posts get to you, keep remembering why you love writing in the first place! :)
MeltedGlacier chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
oh just saw why it's stated as complete. i'm sorry for that, you deserve more than vile reviews from hatful people, so i completely understand your decision, even though i'm really sorry to hear that you've given up on good plots and ideas so quickly. i hope you might continue someday :) and thanks for writing and sharing you fics with us, even if the unfinished ones left us craving for more..
MeltedGlacier chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
why is this stated as complete if it obviously isn't :( i really enjoyed reading the first 6 chaps so i hope you'll continue with this story!
TherSia chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
What the hell are you talking about? Who the hell think that this story againts the whatsoever 'Rules'?! The only think I know that this story is in One of the Category of Awesomness! I'll kill and 'HEX' those that give bad reviews! Must be those Jealous gits! Argh!
taia aurelius chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
I'm really loving this story, the characters are strong, the story line is exciting and the chemistry between them makes sense without the need to drag it out, which usually annoys me in dramoine fics... Please post another chapter! :D x
Vaneesa85 chapter 6 . 10/12/2012