Reviews for Something to Talk About
slystir chapter 1 . 1/22
Loved this. Thanks for posting. I could almost picture the look on Dean's face for the wink. Like the look on his face when he has his mug shot done and is all like, "I call this one the blue steel." Truely enjoying messing with people and breaking the angst and pain of the moment. That's mah Dean!
Sharllissa chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Very good :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh I loved this! it was so adorable. Brotherly schmoop gets me every. time.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Wonderful! I really liked how you brought in Sam's memories of Hell to prompt this scene. The way you brought in how they both feel about the stereotypes put on them all the time was great and that ending was hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Bloosy awesssune
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
That was kinda cool. Already slightly Kripke'd, but eh. Poor Sam.

I'm very curious how those women could see that and come to the conclusion not that Sam was schizophrenic but that the two of them were a couple. Not drunk, but extremely stupid. Uhn.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Loved it!

This was a bold look at a much misunderstood dynamic of the boys' relationship.

Dean had one of his finest moments with his reaction to the two idiots at the end of the fic.

Superb!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love it, especially that Dean's reaction to the toughs staring at them convinced Sam that it was real, bringing him back and settling him.

Nicely done. :)
Samantha V chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Really nice story and really nicely written! Like how Dean's there for his brother no matter what people think. Also great how you've got Dean going sober as they're kind of making him an alcoholic on the show.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
It seems like it's just Dean's bad luck that people keep thinking they're gay. Sam is just lucky to have Dean.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Thought this was great! Thanks for sharing it with us!
mcatB chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Thanks, Cheryl! Loved this - hallucinations or innuendos aside, the best part of this is the brotherly love - that Dean would do anything - risk whatever reputation he had, or invent a new one - for Sam.
staceycj chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I am so glad you posted this! Can I look forward to more stories about Sober Dean? I'm really hoping you have something else in there locked up in that worderfully imaginative brain of yours!
Giacinta chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Poor Sammy, i wish he could get a break sometime but it just seems to get worse and worse.

Your story poses an interesting problem for Sam.

Does his condition mean that he will never again be able to have even a one-night stand with a woman for fear of what could happen.

I'm sure Dean wouldn't want that for his brother but there doesn't seem to be a easy answer here.

I'm glad you are "taking Dean off the booze" as they do exaggerate in the show.

We know that their life would "drive you to drink" but a glass now and then would be enough to remind us :-)

regards, Giacinta
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I always love how you write the brothers.

What a wonderful feel good story.

Thanks for the smile.

Until next time, take care.