Reviews for Second Chances
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 39 . 8/29/2012
Nice twist with having Liv cheat. Not too shabby
Mia chapter 17 . 6/9/2012
I'm not really a big fan of the kinky stuff, but you are a really awesome writer, and I love reading your stories!
thedarkpassenger85 chapter 39 . 5/26/2012
Hi like this story but I can't see Liv cheating on her like that... can't wait for more, please check this chapter again because you have chinese characters every where and it's a bit unsettling and makes the reading harder.
LOCISVU chapter 39 . 3/18/2012
Question,what are those "things?"
LOCISVU chapter 38 . 3/14/2012
I'm proud of Casey for being a mother & a prosecutor.
LOCISVU chapter 37 . 3/2/2012
Olivia better not mess up ever again.
LOCISVU chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
I really do hope that they won't get divorced.
LOCISVU chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
I think that Olivia needs to make some sacrifices if she wants to save their marriage.
beth peschke chapter 35 . 2/29/2012
please not divorce. yes casey has a right to be hurt and pissed off at olivia and cant trust her but i think olivia really regrets cheating on casey and she hates herslf for cheating but let casey and olivi work things out it wont be easy but let them work it out.
LOCISVU chapter 34 . 2/28/2012
Olivia could have said in N she has to deal with the consequences of her actions.
LOCISVU chapter 33 . 2/28/2012
Did Olivia just cheat on Casey!
Meljohnson6585 chapter 34 . 2/28/2012
this story is absolutely terrific...loving all the twists and turns and stops along the way...i also can't wait to see what olivia's reaction will be...
Whitenoise14 chapter 34 . 2/28/2012
OH wow! of course you have to keep me on the edge of my seat...can't wait to see what happens next with Olivia...wow, just an amazing story! please, keep it going!
BenslerBaby chapter 34 . 2/28/2012
AHHHHHH oh my God oh my God oh my God, NOT A DIVORCE! Can't wait for the next chapter :DD
JeffHardyfan724 chapter 33 . 2/28/2012
oh damn Casey is gonna be pissed. Then again anybody would if there spouse cheated on them. I can't wait for the next chapter.