Reviews for The World Against Me
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/25
I LAUGHED SO HARD that i think i can't laugh anymore for few hours.

Laughing is fun and exhausting at the same time.

This fic series is awesome.

Huff... #breathes
It was great!
This is great! The whole series had me laughing on the floor. Your characterizations are perfect!
janeyuki chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
You are so good with this! Thank you so much Tricia-sensei for this wonderful story!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh that was really just to much, and I had no idea that kitty was another name for uke. Learn something new everyday.
heyhey62 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Omg, I Loved It! This was really cute.
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I sooo love this! XD ack. Wonderfully insane. XD
TopherLoaf chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
StuffedCupcakes chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Oh my god, you don't know how much I love you right now because of this series! And, quick question, why is the sequel to this only on adult ffn? Anyway, great job on this series. i really love it.
ritsutakano chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this ..
its funny and you are a great writer
richon chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
i really like your serie,I thank you !
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Omg *bows repeatedly* I am not worthy! You are amazing and I love your work xD :3
Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I just wanted to say that ritsu is increasingly annoying (not about the BL novel about them thing I pretty much expected that reaction) but his attitude after takano bought him the meal! when a dude buys one an expensive meal one shuts up a little I mean I also pretty much expected that reaction from the office-sex part (LOVED that btw) but he didn't have to throw a hissy fit because takano dumped him with a week's worth of work in exchange sure he could've protested a little because that's just in his character but he didn't have to go all out like that that's just my personal opinion...
inevereverexisted chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Nothing better then reading amazing fanfictions about my OTP (takaritsu of course -_-), this is really good! *starts to melt at the Kawaiiness... and smexiness o.o*
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
;) got tricked in the end. Can't believe that actually became an anime lol
This story as always entertaining
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »