Reviews for Chronicles of a Newborn
allison chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
awesome!
laffertyluver23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I really love your Edward/Carlisle stories. You write very well and you make these together beautifully. I wish you would do more of them.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Normally, I'm not a fan of the journal trope, however I enjoyed this. The progress of the their story was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I really enjoyed this continuation of their story. I especially enjoyed Edward as a newborn. He was very vulnerable and child-like and added some levity to Carlisle's structured life. It had to have been tough for Carlisle to watch Edward struggle through his change, and not just the initial transformation.
Pace is the trick chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love this! I was just thinking the other day how I long for a new generation of stylistic writers in the vein of Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, Anthony Trollope, Wilkie Collins, to emerge.

Writing has become so riddled with overused plots and superfluous sex.

Kudos to you for bringing the STORY back to the limelight. This was pure pleasure to read - calm yet profound, poignant and resonant.

Well done!
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was lovely, well done!
SuperGirlFromCali chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hey!

I loved your story, it was short was really good. I can't believe theres only 3 other reviews!
pippapear chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Sorry I am review and life fail at the mo!

But I wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I thought your characterisations and story-telling was great.

Thank you!

Emmy.

x
GeeklyChic95 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I LOVE IT! SO GREAT WISH YYOU MAKE IT IN 2 A STORY!
longjourneyJess chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I loved TIV when I saw this in my inbox I was so excited. I loved it it was so great Carlisle has a way with words. I loved everything about it it was a real newborn experience. Oh and also the realization of his gift. Great work.