Reviews for Letting Go Of Things
Please add more soon.
yuchi1994 chapter 3 . 5/31/2011
please update soon!
DollFace chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Are you ever going to update this? it has been 6 years! please update don't let good writing go to waste so did Diamond use mind control to get Mamaru and Rei to ahem...to change the future giving himself a chance with Serenity or do I have it all wrong?
Lawliet's Bride chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
wonderful story! I have noticed though it has been 5 yrs since you have updated please UPDATE!
KimZilla chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
You absolutely have to upload the next chapter. I'm excited to read it and it's been forever since you've updated, right? Please?
arbiter-cosmos chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
XD! You have got to update soon please! I love it so far, I want to know what happens next. T_T
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
shikarimon chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
hey... it's been a long time since you started this fanfic... can you please continue the fanfic... i would like to know what happens... does Usagi go and join the rest of Weiss in their flower shop, working... will she kill schuldig since he's the reincarnation of demando?... if you are pairing someone up, can it be omi or nagi... i love those pairings of Usagi with Omi or Nagi... thank you!
kunoichiyumemi chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
please update again soon.
x-fluffy-sama's mate 4-eva-x chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
pretty good, but im a major usagi/mamoru fan, so...yea, but its good noneless, but now there is a new twist wit dimand in it...i cant wait for the nect chapter! update soon!
Hell-Kitten chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
I vote for Usa/Brad Coupling and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! its been a couple of years since you updated and I like what you have written so far it would be a shame for it to go to waste
sapphire chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
I love this story, especially the part where Demondo and Schuldig are actually one person. Stupid Rei and Mamoru, but other than that, i like the part where Usagi is Ran's little sister. Imagine his face when Yohji ends up flirting with her. update soon.
CVS2000 chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
I love this fic so far! don't give up on it!
Tenshi no Nozomi chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Wow... Schuldig and Demando are... the same person? How...strange. I'm not quite sure if I like it or not. It'll take adjusting to. And why is Aya still called Aya if his younger sister who fell into the coma was named Usagi? Unless he had two sisters and had to choose one name... or something?
gar chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Oh.. Schuldig is the prince of Nemesis.. and I hope you may update this wonderful story soon... keep up the good work