Reviews for Now Are You Listening?
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
ROFL. That's such a Sirius thing to do xD
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I loved it!

This was adorable!
cheygrl94 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I LOVE this! It was cute, and absolutely PERFECT!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Well, you got me. There is little I love more than a Remus/Sirius, that's for sure.

I particularly liked how you left the motive for Sirius' disenchantment for the Lily/James relationship open to interpretation. You didn't blindly say that Sirius was jealous because he fancied Lily, or that Sirius was jealous because Lily was taking up James' time, but rather, left it to the reader to decide. Personally I'm going to go with number two, but as a R/S fan I suppose that's evident ;)

There was just one little thing I picked up on - "Honestly, James looks like he's having the time of his life over there. Doesn't he realize that he's leaving his poor bachelor friends over here, all alone? - lacks a quotation mark at the end. Just being picky :)
struckbydaydreams chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this story it was so cute, fluffy, and funny. This is well written; I can see Sirius doing this it.
WomenAreFromMars chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww, sweet :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Aw, AB, how fluffy of you :) Remus/Sirius is one of my definite favorite pairings, and I love how you got around to them. Poor Sirius, he really needs someone to keep him sane, doesn't he? Good job with them.
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I know I just said that I won't be reading drabbles, but it wasn't a promise. And I was interested. LOL, great job.
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is actually quite funny, especially the sort of long-suffering way Sirius just kisses Remus...there's less passion more a "*sigh* it's the only way I'm gonna get his attention" and I find that to be quite in character :P

And this is exactly how I would imagine Sirius would act to James and Lily's PDA...even though on the inside he's patting his mate on the back, he has a reputation to uphold :P Good job :)
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is adorably sweet and fluffy :D I have a great fondness for Remus/Sirius, and this is portrayed exactly how I see them in my head. I can totally see Sirius doing that!

No grammatical errors that I could spot. Well done!

(*_*)
thebritish-elle chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Teehee. So adorable. :)I'm not even kidding how cute it is. I LOVE Sirius and Remus. :)
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Aw, cuuuute.

Nice and sweet and cute.

Stupid James, flaunting his love of Lily.

Gosh, I hate Lily/James. It's like one of the only pairings in the world that I can't stand.

I do love me some Remus/Sirius, though.

I think you wrote it very well, just like all your other stories that I love so much.

Nice job! :)
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
And Remus replies,

"Mm hmm."

Kind of cute and funny, I like it! :)

I like how Remus payed sooo much more attention to Lily, when Sirius was yapping about James, for at least a second I thought he had a crush. You know, til Sirius kissed him. (you show him Siri!)