Reviews for Discourse
Matchet Hatchet chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That wasn't nearly as mind-scarring as I thought it would be. I demand a refund! All jokes, and all things in my head screaming "INCEST!", aside, I like how you worded everything. Gave it a nice, poetic feel.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
-pimp pose-

Now before I get in to anything, even if I did for some reason have a problem with this pairing I would have loved it cause YOU wrote it.

Okie-dokie, business time, I just love anything that involves Damian, I love anything that involves Bruce, I also seem to have a solid belief that Bruce has a hard time keeping his hands off his pretty birdies, so this is more then fine by me.

I really just loved that second line; "He's fierce. He's screaming inside like a child."

I think that right there is just the best sentence ever written to describe Damian, beautiful Val.

-loves-
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Loved it
missmelon12 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
MSHDFKDSJG

BABY I CANT EVEN WORDS I LOVE YOU VAL
deadtodd chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
kjsdakdjasjk KADKJjSKDba VAL I KSFJKjkas. One second. I need to screw my head back on. You durdy birdy, I just love you so much I can't even begin to even. *flips a fucking table* JKAKJS I can't articulate, I quit. I just love you so much for this.