Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
FallenxLinkin chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Good thing I read the note or else I'd be confused about the last part.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I loved this! I was kinda wishing G got hurt in the fight and Ugestu came back because of G's fatal wound, but this was still good. There's not enough of these stories! This was fantastic! I just wish it was longer...
MarluxiaSutcliff116 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
perfection as always! i loved this so much! very well written, good plot, and good portrayal of the characters :)
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Oh poor G. :( I just want to give him a hug. I liked the story even though it was sad, but I'm off to the sequel. :)
AdaraLove chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
I loved this omake! It captured G's heartache perfectly! I can understand why you didn't write it before hand because it probably would have slowed the story down if you wanted a certain pace for it. But I'm glad that you shared it with us anyway because it really does add to G's depression. It also shows more interaction between the other primo guardian's, espcecially between G and Knuckle. It makes the part where Knuckle saves G in the previous chapter all the more meaningful because even though they don't share the same beliefs, they are still friends and care for each other. )
Aspect of One chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I love G's reaction to Knuckle. I'm so glad they reunited in the end.
leopardstarismyleader chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Is it sad that depressing things excite me? I think so.

My only comment is that you could have done a little more on Gs inner turmoil, but I'm not too picky. Just a little constructive criticism for ya~

Gs reaction to Knuckle was spot on and completely in character. Great job on that~

Can't wait for your next work twin~
DevilishBea chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
ahhh gosh! it finally ended! I don't know if I should be sad or happy about it!
AdaraLove chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
This last chapter was so awesome! I loved the fighting sequences, especially the struggle that Knuckle was facing. I was cheering when he came in and saved G lol. I laughed at G's inner monologue when Ugetsu showed up too. The stupid pointy hat and that he had grown even taller, which has to be a major accomplishment lol. I liked the idea of Ugetsu having a ponytail actually. I always felt off about his design (its the stupid hat! lol) so I think that adding a ponytail to it actually completes his look. The hugging scene at the end was so cute too. I was squealing when G fell asleep in his arms. It was so adorable! This was a great story and I'm sad that it came to an end so soon, but it was a great read!
Aspect of One chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I really like the story! It's sad to see it end so soon T.T
leopardstarismyleader chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
This was so cute! The only thing I think could have been done better would be to elongate the fight, end it with the cliffhanger of Asari's return, and then have the conclusion in the last chapter.

But it was pretty and reminds me a lot of when Yamamoto came out of fucking nowhere during the battle with Daemon Spade.

Can't wait for your next work twin~
AdaraLove chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
What? This story is coming to an end already? I'm sad now! T_T Even though this chapter was short it was still good! We got to see Giotto's handle on the situation and got some air time for Alaude and Daemon. I like the way you wrote Giotto's interactions between him and the other two and with how he didn't want Lampo to fight. Giotto mentioning to not kill anyone in the battle to come was very in character for him as well and definitely shows how caring of a person he is, even to his enemies. Even though the slight romance between G and Ugetsu was short in this chapter as well, I squealed at the idea of Ugetsu sending worried letters to G. That's so cute~ lol. I can't wait to see how you end this story!
AdaraLove chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Lol, I actually thought the Vongola was already united when this story began but I guess it makes sense that they weren't just by how lax the last two chapters have been lol. But this is a very interesting turn of events! I'm excited to see how everyone comes together and fights. I also like how you wrote Knuckle. I always thought it was weird for such a religious man to be fighting in the mafia especially after his incident in the boxing ring. I like that you didn't make him join initially so I will be excited to see if he will join because of this fight or afterwards! And I really hope that Ugetsu will come and fight with them so that he can see G again! I really do hope they see each other soon!
ExtReme-Rain17 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Nice story so far.

But Asari's 1st letter kinda remind me in the past, It kinda reminded me something like Gabriella said in high school musical saying "You change, People change."

Oh, sorry about that depressing Aura, This personal so I just want to talk to other people because they couldn't understand my scenario. LOL :)) Sorry about that. NVM on the first paragraph, my bad. Hehhe

Any who Great stpry and Keep updating with your dying will! KYOUKUGEN!
DevilishBea chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
G and Ugetsu are sooo cure! They are exactly like Gokudera and Yamamoto!