Reviews for The Raveled Sleeve of Care
sparxx chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Awesome :D
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
nice, and sweet ending, I never actually heard Neal say Mozzie took it in cannon only that he didn't steal it, but showed him where it was.
mngrue chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
That was great. I usually avoid post 3-10 fics, since I've had some bad luck with them, but I took a gamble on this one and I'm glad I did. I knew Shakespeare wouldn't steer me wrong : )
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
That ending was sweet. Liked the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Great story, you got the characters exactly right.
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
what a perfect reason to invite him! gotta love el!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
glad the tension between the two seems to lessen...

can i get a bear like this too? pretty please!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
poor neal! hope peter will find out and appreciate what part he played in el's rescue...
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Aww, this is so.
I love this.
Peter stretched his hand so that he could reach Neal's collar, grabbed it, and then felt much better.
El sorry she hurt Neal's feeling.
Peter's sympathy for Neal because El didn't say she believe him.
Love this!
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ohh, good sequel. I'm so glad Peter and El are super nice in here. El specially is wonderful!
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Damn. I hate reading about Neal being ignored and tired. But I wanna know what's next.
ferryboat George chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
awww, warm fuzzies. I wasn't sure I wanted to read a post finale, but I'm glad I did. I especially like the last bit with Peter grabbing his collar :)
True Love Lives Forever chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Interesting take on the summer finale. Great job!
Lairelosse chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
I enjoyed this story! And yes, I agree that Neal would have done almost anything to keep El safe. Please keep the stories coming. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
This is such a good fic! I hope things get straightened out on the show just this very way! Great job.

nynine