Reviews for Withdrawal
librarywitch chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Poor Sherlock. Are we ever going to find out what he did in Las Vegas, but then again what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. That's the rule. Well done.
TheFennecFox chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Cute and sexy! uwu
gabbygirl89 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Wow... Amazing story. Just amazing.
BlackxBlueAngel chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
i just had to stop for a second and giggle about the fact that there were four different kinds of lube hidden in the couch. Just imagine the other random hiding places in the house, now picture someone like Lestrade accidentally finding them.
GDYRISAA chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
There are very few first person stories I can enjoy. I never expected to find one in a PWP :)
Puggle chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
This is a reallt gorgeous piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Dulcis Cantio chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
"I pause for a moment, astonished. There were four containers of lube buried in our couch cushions? My sister has sat on this couch."
Dulcis Cantio chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Sherlock is behaving like a puppy left unsupervised after being denied the joy of going with it's master. :) It's endearing and a little bit silly, very him.
SnivaliceLlover chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Ohmygoddd! One of my favourite JohnLock stories going! Keep writing :)
it-all-implodes chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Wow, that was hot. Fantastic writing, you made it so cute :)
Chumpette chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
I'm so sad that this is over! It was absolutely marvelous! :)
speciallark chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Nice!

Would love to read about John collecting anything he wants from Sherlock. *g*
HOS70 chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Oh, thank god, Sherlock's decided to listen to Lestrade and engage in a spot of tidying up! And if only for his own good. :-)

"If I use one of the other containers I am immediately required to mark it with the X. John is adamant about this rule and breaking of it results in no sex. I follow it religiously." Haha, very good! Also great that this is not a petty rule of John's but that he is perfectly happy with Sherlock using one of the non-X containers as long as Sherlock then marks and replaces it.

Brilliant that even Sherlock has learnt that he can't ask too much of poor Mrs Hudson all at the one time, i.e. do the dishes AND the laundry. God, the man is actually making progress on the domestic front, isn't he?

"'You need not be concerned with that, Dr. Watson. I'm currently ensuring that circumstances in the flat are conducive to that as well.' 'Cleaning up your mess then?'" Haha, John knows him so well; brilliant!

Aw, their reunion was so sweet and then so damn hot. Very nice indeed. And: "My sister has sat on this couch." Heehee, John the Prude (not).

Excellent story all around, many thanks; looking forward to more [in your own good time :-)] !
HOS70 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Aw, poor John, the wedding having made him miss Sherlock even more than before. Maybe even giving him ideas? :-) I'm looking forward to their reunion. I hope to god, though, that Sherlock's cleaning the flat beforehand...
xFutureDreamingx chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Awww I love the end of this _ I just realised that makes it sound like I didn't like the rest! Oops :P I loved it all xD haha :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »