Reviews for School for Puppets
dreamdemon 97 chapter 4 . 3/10
Really great story. I'm actually glad that there are some people who remember the puppet master series.4 questions. 1 which puppet is your favorite. 2 can you make more chapters please. 3 do you have any of the puppets. Like replica's I got decapatron. And 4 Will you put any other of the puppets in the story?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
awesome you should continue!
CDMIGUELXD chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Great job! the summary kind of drew me away at first, but after reading, i realize how good of a job you did!
Bearybeary chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
What happen to the other toulon puppet except for blade, jester, and six shooter? Good story.
Fall Out Girl 85 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I like! I watched Puppet Master VS Demonic Dolls. It was cool/funny, but I actually only watched to see Corey Feldman lol. Cant wait to see where this story goes.
MovieGal007 chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Very well done. Please keep it up. :)
lilliangreene chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Okay, i know i haven't seen all the movies, but this is great! I can get the idea anyway, so keep it up!
MovieGal007 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Good chapter. The extra editing helped I think. Blade having flashbacks is not a good thing but makes for a good story. Especially id while "resting" he sort of acts out what he is flashing back too. Get friends and family confused with memories of enemies.

Loved the Puppet master 3, think it was 3, reference. It did always bother me that Blade didn't act sooner to save Tank.

I would be willing to Beta if you are still looking for help.
MovieGal007 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Not bad, I'm not a fan of song lyrics in stories but to each there own.
MovieGal007 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Its a good beginning but I am confused. Are the puppets people now? Why else would the be getting candy in there stockings and so forth. Are they still puppets but have to eat and such? Why didn't Robert rebuild Pinhead? Seriously Pinhead was ripped apart in the one movie...I think it was the third movie and he was rebulit by Tank. He only lost an arm in demonic toys.

Other than my questions really good start. I look forward to more.