Reviews for Blackmarket
narwhayley chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Awwww cute. I love the little jokes and stuff. And Garcia. Who doesnt love her x). And then love their cute Little awkward family. Lol and no worries about the update. We all have our stuff. Anyways thanks for the great and cute story! Hope you continue with the next one ;)
narwhayley chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Awwww that was soooooo cute. I'm glad everyone is okay and stuff. And the Mick was very cute with his little family lol. And then the little team comments were cute. Like how they could only have one Mick. Lol. Anyways great chapter! Thanks for writing. Hope you continue ;).
Tinha chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
I really love it!And i'n very curious about the baby's name ...
narwhayley chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Aw I'm glad everything turned out okay. With them finding Gina, Gina having the baby, and Coop/Prophet catching the bad guys. Mick and Gina are very cute together lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you continue :)
narwhayley chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Gosh awesome chapter! No action but it was still good. Everyone is soooo close to finding Gina. And then the rattling thingy was cool too. I can feel like the next chapter will be awesomeful. Can't wait! Hope you continue:)
narwhayley chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Hmmm. First of all yay another chapter. Thanks for updating so fast. I have no idea how writers like you do it. And then also yay because it seems like the team is close to finding poor Gina. I like how Gina is only half a damsel in distress. It fits her character really well. Anyways thanks for updating! Great chapter. Hope you continue ;).
narwhayley chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Aw very cute. I bet everyone is very worried right now. Especially Mick. You write everyone out really really well. Thanks for updating this so fast! Great chapter! Hope you continue :).
narwhayley chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Okay Sorry for not reviewing fast. School and other busy stuff. Anyways Awesome Chapter! Poor Mick. I bet he is just getting more and more freaked out. And then poor Gina too. It must be scary having random people pop out of random doors. And then being drugged. Awesomely Amazingful update!
narwhayley chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Yay great second chapter. I can just feel Mick's worry coming my computer screen. So cute. Anyways I hope they find Gina and nice and and I wonder what they are going to find. Great story. Hope you continue ;)
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I'm so glad to see another Mick and Gina fanfic. I think these two could have been great together if they would have kept on a bit longer to find out. I hate how they canceled this series too early. Awesome chapter! I'm off to read the next one.
narwhayley chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awesome so far. Can't wait to see how Mick reacts and everything. And then the team too. I'm very glad that you kept writing. Hope you continue :).
csifreak1234 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
So far so good :) can't wait for more