Reviews for Communication
Something dictionary related chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
"Next up was Munna, and I bit it twice"

Since when do trainers bite their opponents Pokémon?
FlameUser64 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
You got that "please review for the sake of [whoever]" thing from Blu Rose! heh.

Also: Was that first reference in the actual game? You know, the hitchhiker who asked about UFOs? If so, I cannot believe I didn't notice that. I fail.

Halloween gym previous chapter was amazing, as well. XD

FOUR OH FOUR ERRORcolon

DEWOTT NOT FOUNDexclamationpoint
mrmouth chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
I love this story! Happy November!
Kekatukui chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
D'awhawhaw! I loved the Portal 2 references, and all we need now is Wheatley to seal the deal! I was surprised I actually caught them all.

I love the way you express your Pokemons' thoughts in such a creative and original way. It's fun, at least to me, to shout orders to your Pokemon in the game, but I was always sad as a little kid when it didn't work. At least I'm not the only one who still tries... it's pretend, so it's fun!

Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading! Charri out!
i have. a dictionary here chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Have I read this chapter before?
AshWolf Forever chapter 16 . 11/1/2011
Happy Halloween from the werewolf trainer! Nice chapter!
AshWolf Forever chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
I love this story. Too bad this doesn't happen for real.
reviewer of epic stories chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
This story is one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
Hawkpaw44 chapter 15 . 10/28/2011
Oh no! Dewott, Herdier, where are you?

In the clutches of Team Plasma!

Great plot twist; one of the best I've seen. It's gunny how I never imagined this could happen, though I follow my logic that Team Plasma is so weak they'd never steal my Pokemon. Still, this is a great cliffhanger. I need to go pretend that my Servine was kidnapped/pokenapped now. Again, great job and keep it up!
Hawkpaw44 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Great new chapter!

My friends think it's weird that I see blimps in clouds, too. I agree with them.

I like Pansear pointing out those oddities. I always wondered about them, but I also thought I was delisional. I still love the story! Keep it up!
Hawkpaw44 chapter 13 . 10/23/2011
"

Wow, I really did not mean to leave you hanging like that XD. I was trying to repeat my "I admire your ideas" and add "if I didn't already say that." I blame my phone.

This is a highly amusing chapter. Personally, I agree that clouds and Team Plasma hoods look like blimps. I also hate that in every game, you're given the hard job. Jeez, Burgh, you're a gym leader! Shouldn't you be the one who has to take the long way? I mean, I'm only (insert age here) and you're probably twenty years older!
Darkkami chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
good chapter .
FlameUser64 chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Pidove kicks arse for a change! Everybody celebrate.

And Pansear just did beyond the impossible: He broke the fourth wall of the room beyond the fourth wall. Would that make it the 4th Wall2? Or the fifth wall?
Something dictionary related chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Finally, a story concept like this...

Odd but funny. Cheers. I'll await the next one