Reviews for Communication
me trollsta chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
This has potential. Yes, indubitably. This story is like a black hole, it sucks you in until you die.
Muhahahahahaha!¡
me trollsta chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Great as always but I noticed something. I don't know if it was an accident or not. You wrote sPoke instead of spoke. Were you trying to get that little pun in or was it an accident. Thanks!
me trollsta chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Wow zz! Nice! Can I call you zz? The story is very descriptive but not too descriptive. (As I like it). Totodileawsome told me to read this story. He said it was really good. It is! I'm not surprised he's your favorite author. Follow author and story!
Tyson9182 chapter 69 . 12/15/2012
"Zekrom started off with Fusion bolt, a move that looked suspiciously like Zekrom doing a certain blue hedgehog's signature move"

Sonic the Hedgehog reference! Super Story.
SGWAH chapter 71 . 12/10/2012
NO! *Dies*

Ripplestar: *Gasps* *Dies*

Haxorus: D: *Dies*

Joltic: ... *Faints*

J-joltic?...Y-you were supposed... t-to... DIE!

Joltic: Oh, Ok. *Dies*

-SomeGirlWithAHaxorus

(Joltic: Why are you all dying, anyway?

Shut UP Joltic!)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
And he was the gym leader's wife! (me:XD)
Matthew chapter 45 . 11/30/2012
520 is 025 (Pikachu's Ndex number) backwards, in case anybody was wondering.
Matthew chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
JSYK, Deerling's fur (?) changes colors depending on the season. It's pink in spring, green in summer, orange in autumn, and brown in winter. Similarly, Sawsbuck's antlers' foliage changes - in spring they have flowers, in summer they look like trees, in autumn they... still look like trees (but are more droopy now), and in winter, they're white and bare.
Matthew chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
Oh, so is this going to be HGSS style what with the lead Pokémon being right behind the player? AWESOME.
Metal Man Zero chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
tranquil? i thoght it was unfezant
Mewchu chapter 44 . 10/31/2012
Fine.
Throws cupcake.
Yay!
Averon The Awesome chapter 29 . 10/9/2012
You know what I just thought of? N meeting Paul. Now that's a battle i'd like to see! :-)
Averon The Awesome chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
I was reading this chapter to my mom starting at "AAAAHHHH! RANDOM STALKER DUDE IS BACK!" while laughing my but off at that and the *insert record scratch here* part, and she looked at me like I'm crazy. o I said "It's funny when people don't get it!" and laughed my butt off a second time. Awesome story dude! :-)
Averon The Awesome chapter 9 . 10/4/2012