Reviews for Communication
azzy the azelf chapter 61 . 9/29/2012
what happened to capturing virzion and what happened to colbion
Jacob99503 chapter 71 . 9/4/2012
Why don't you just have a new main character, and have the main character be a mentor or something?
TrainerBubbles1 chapter 71 . 9/4/2012
aww not sequel that stinks but i'm happy i got an account XD i was looking forward to a sequel i think i have an idea but i wouldn't do it so pm me if you want to know my idea
bwburke94 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
The line "Oh, Nintendo. The dev team DOES think of everything." appears to be a Nethack reference. Did you pick that up from TV Tropes by any chance?
bwburke94 chapter 71 . 9/4/2012
The number of GOOD chapters in this fic: 69. The only chapters that aren't good are 62 (until the April Fools joke is removed) and this one (for being an A/N.)

This was an interesting concept. It's certainly more original than putting an OC in the player character's place.
Flying Dragonite chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
UH You do know that Fire is WEAK to ground and rock types? It makes absolutely no sense that Sandile is easily taken out by fire. NO SENSE AT ALL

But don't take offense I'm just saying
srslyfml chapter 70 . 8/23/2012
And yes, even though it's done. I followed it anyways.
Not everyone has time to read well-thought out, in depth, 70 chapter long stories all at once you know. XP
srslyfml chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
"What can go wrong?"
I'm guessing a lot? XP

Anyways, like I said, I don't really know much about Pokemon...
*Gets shot*
...but I'm getting a pretty good idea of what's going on and what the different Pokemon look like, which means YOU are doing a good job of describing stuff and I'm not confused. ;)
Which is good. *Thumbs up*
So, ahem, anyways, carry on. XD
bwburke94 chapter 70 . 6/29/2012
DENNNNNNIS. DENNNNNNIS. DENNNNNNIS. DENNNNNNIS. With snivies.
bwburke94 chapter 51 . 6/29/2012
CHEKHOV. You say you're a troper, how could you make that mistake?
bwburke94 chapter 39 . 6/29/2012
TV Tropes ruined your life too?
celebi4ever chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Eas that from Phineas and Ferb Family Christmas?
Species Unknown chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Species Unknown

ah i can hear the Fourth Wall shattering now...
casting ugly shadows chapter 70 . 5/25/2012
Aw, I like this story I hope your gonna go black and white 2 I already preordered black 2
Ben chapter 70 . 5/22/2012
zzzp2, I have not had time to read your story but i will get to it soon enough.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »