Reviews for The Edge of the Universe
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
d2- awesome! Love it!
TamaraneanOnMars chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
;u; Brb dying because OTP and Artemis feelings.
Artemis Delos chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. This was very well written. I love the way that even though Artemis almost died, she and Wally still bicker a bit. Very nicely done. Definitely one of my favorites.
Brock's Geodude chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
What is it about a badass teenage girl that pretty much automatically makes her an awesome character? I agree, Artemis is terrific. And this story is amazing. You are now one of my favorite authors on this site. (It sounds better to say that than just click the box at the bottom here, though I'm still going to do it.)
Jillian of Lore chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really love this one, very beautiful!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I liked this. Like, I really, really liked this :D
Folle chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Wally and Artemis were in character, through and through, for the whole piece. Good job.
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
So touching! Me likes! Good job!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh my gosh! This was great! Dude, it made me like Artemis. You did an amazing job. Wally is so endearing! Loved it!
argent98 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Omigod... I burst into tears halfway through this... That was beautiful... I loved this.
MeBellis chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was pretty amazing. The descriptions were beautiful, and I really like that she came back and cried. I know her doing so isn't very Artemis-like, but it just kind of fit in there really perfectly. Kudos for making that happen realistically; on most stories where she breaks down crying I'd be all like: yeah, sure. Right. ARTEMIS IS TOO TOUGH TO BREAKDOWN IN FRONT OF EVERYONE LIKE THAT.

But you made it work, and Wally's reaction to not being TOO nice was very in-character. They're not cheesy, fluffy people, and I'm glad you wrote them like that.

Faved! :)
YoungTitan213 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Okay, this was amazing. One of the best WallArt Fanfictions I've come across in a while. It was written so detailed and beautifully, from the beginning to the end.

Thank you for this wonderfully well-written fic. I loved it immensely.
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This story was so beautiful. Artemis was soft and it reminds me that she's vulnerable too. It showed another side of her that exists. The imagery was good. To wrap it up, I love this story. Great job!
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awsome!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Absolutely beautiful descriptors. It was a kaliedescope of mental images that trounced past my vision, and I could picture everything perfectly.

You continue to amaze me with your Young Justice stories, and I'm pretty certain you're my offical all-time favorite spitfire author ;)

Artemis is pretty badass. 'Nuff said. And that music really fit the fic. Amazing job! I really can't praise this enough.