Reviews for Knitting For Girls
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Can't stop giggling. Now I wanna go and knit a hat. Ha! Keep up the great work!
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
hahahaha, oh that naughty River. I loved this one, and could totally see something like this happening.

Well done you!
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Ha. That end bit with Rory was hilarious. You got both of their voices very well. (And obviously the general concept of the fic was pretty funny as well.) Nice job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
good thing rory didnt see it! hed be scarred for life
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Of course River would think to hide those pictures in a knitting book... So very River of her.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I like it, and it's VERY River, but the Doctor isn't exactly a provocative fellow. I can't see him enjoying the pictures. He would probably freak out and be slightly terrified. He's sort of like Sheldon (from Big Bang Theory) in that way. Just not perverted at all. He's not a sexual bloke :P
Lisa Cromar chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love it! Thank you for sharing.
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So funny!
Namei chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Well that certainly explains that magazine :D loved your on it!
CarterReynolds chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I loved this! Its just so River! Could see it playing out before my eyes. Keep up the good work...cant wait to read more.
IronyRocks chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Congratulations! One or more of your fan pieces has been nominated in the River/Doctor Fan Awards 2011! These awards are hosted at livejournal, at .com!

You should have already received an email from our awards team. If not, try checking your spam folders. If all else fails, to find out details (including information about the awards, which piece(s) you’ve been nominated for, and to confirm your desire to participate in the awards) you need to contact us IMMEDIATELY at riverdoctorawards . Please include your user name and all fandom pseudonyms in the correspondence, in the subject line of the email. Failure to respond will result in the forfeiture of nominations.

Contact us, and we’ll get back to you with the important and relevant information. Remember: this is extremely time sensitive.

Congratulations! And we hope to hear from you ASAP! In the meantime, feel free to snag some of our nomination banners here: . #cutid1
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Epic LOL of epicness! Love it :)
Claraon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yep. Head canon.
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! this is great! super funny. perfect characterisation of Rory and the Doctor.
TaMant chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Doctor is a dork and he was so embarrassed hahah love it

this is my head canon. I'll watched the scene with the magazine differently now heheh