Reviews for Dawn of A New Day
YoreReader chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Noooo! I don't want it to end!

Needless to say, I love it. I would love it to continue if you're so inclined. I love the idea of them living and working together. I would love to see more of their interaction both at home and at the Agency. I would love to see more of them together. Pretty please?

If this is truly the end, then I would like to thank you for such an incredibly wonderful story. It's greatly appreciated.
YoreReader chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
OMG! Annie, you're one lucky gal!

I know there's only one chapter left and I'm dreading to read it because I don't want it to end. I want to explore more of your universe and see where the story leads Auggie and Annie. I want more of them. Is that too much to ask?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Talking's good, too.

Being in the trenches is a good way to know someone who's under pressure but a nice, comfortable chat in confidence also works. It looks like the getting to know part is truly under way.

Good for them.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Now this is just what I need to read after "In The Dark". I was a little hesitant to ask if there was going to be a sequel but I'm so happy there is!

And this is exactly what I want. I want to see them spending some time together, savoring the intimacy between them, discovering the feelings they have for each other. I couldn't have asked for more and be any happier.
edwardfiend chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Great fic! :)
das1771 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful "what happened next" story to "In the Dark". Lots of great detail and insight. Enjoyed the play between the main characters and liked your supporting cast as well. Nice to see happiness less some of the drama. Again, loved this story. Thank you.
irishpixie823 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Very sweet, would love to see what happens after they move in together.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This was sweet and lovely, but not too fluffy, which I really enjoyed. Another good story. I'm glad you told me about it.
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Love this so much!
Athena64 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
I thoroughly LOVED it, and the prequel too! What a wonderful job!
Please write more? Thank you!
shinystar19yay chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Oh so cute! Onto the next one!
fbobs chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Thank you very much. That was a really fun story.
kittycat69 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
This story was fantastic! I loved it. It was short and relaxing and a nice finish to your previous story. It was nice to see how their relationship continued after the end of the last story. And now everything seems to be going smoothly. You did a great job with the characters and with the troubles of being blind and living with a blind person. They're relationship with certainly flourish. Thanks for the amazing read!
kittycat69 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. The walk was relaxing and calming. The peals sounded beautiful. Haha I wish I owned a necklace like that! The woman at the shop was very nice and it was a treat so see Auggie act like a southern gentleman. No one can resist a man with great manners. I can't wait to hear about Auggie's "dumb luck" with the money. And now onto the last chapter! I will be sad for this story to end so soon.
kittycat69 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I like this story a lot. It's a nice contrast to your other action-oriented story. This is nice and relaxing. I liked getting to know more about Auggies past. I really think it brought them together in a closer way. I just wonder if we get to see the DPDs reaction...