Reviews for Stargate Universe: Infinite Ultimatum
sillya chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
It's really really good. one of the best sgu fics that I ever read. It1s in the top three. looking forward the next chapter. Will you bring more people from another universes also?
jason.bellingham chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
hmmm looks like this is heading to the centre of the multi verse , either that or its gonna turn into a DS9 ship but not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
very good first chapter after all not all lines of thinking go the same way, if they had stargates maybe they found a way to duplicate the technology for ships to open an artificial worm hole for travel instead of ftl.
pls keep going and i look forward to the next chapter
Deidramara chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Now that makes sense. I had a hunch but couldn't be certain, you did a great job bouncing the perspectives around. Awesome job!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Wow, I feel like I just read an episode of the series. I could see the characters and actions clearly.
romanhellhound chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Well now that was a cool way to end that... now the question is did she just gain new powers or did she become a partially or fully ascended being.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I see you've changed the timeline. If you had followed the normal timeline, it would have already been at least 4 years since Atlantis had landed on earth. In that time they'd have a lot more defenses and ships, so there would be no way the Lucian Alliance could ever succeed in an attack on Earth like they did.
HellsMaji chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I dunno if you just decided to change a fact or two, or just don't actually know the real answer, but.. Destiny was sent out over 50 million years ago, not 100 thousand.
Samuez chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Interesting. I'm always interested in a continuation of Stargate Universe.
romanhellhound chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
hmmm very cool chapter
romanhellhound chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Very interesting, I have to wonder if this whole chapter is a dream brought on by the alien that attacked Terra. Will this all end up being some strange dream that will in the end help everyone on some level.
Sherwood374 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
"There must be something else going on," Rush said as he walked over to Brody and Wray. Brody handed him the tablet with the gate data, "The only instances a gate has remained open longer than the maximum limit was with the black hole incident, and when the Ori first appeared in the Milky Way." He shook his head, running through the data multiple times, "There must be some sort of power source on the other side of that wormhole keeping that gate open, it's the only possible explanation."

And the "Watergate" episode (Stargate SG-1: Season 4 episode 7) Constant pressure of water kept the gate open.

And the "First Strike" episode (Stargate Atlantis: Season 3 episode 20) Asuran (Pegasus Replicators) fired a sustained beam through the Stargate, it was transmitting enough energy through the Stargate it kept it open.
trekboy chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
I like this story please keep writing

Trekboy
BobWhite chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Pls go on. This is a story i want to continue reading. So pls, pls go on!
John B chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
I like the story so far. I honestly want to know more about the necklace that they brought from the other universe. I would say eventually have them make it home, but there are still a few un-answered questions that they should be around for.