Reviews for Dear Delirium
Cassandra-The Seer chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Very interesting story, I really love hallucifer and I'm kind of disappointed that it hadn't been more in the serie. But your story is great reading material because there's still the Dean-Sam interraction... and Lucifer-Sam as well. I hope that you'll uptade again.

Sincerely
Cas-The Seer
Hatter Madigan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sorry, I just wanted to tell you that since the upcoming SPN episode is going to focus on what's going on in Sam's head and what Lucifer is up to, I am SUPER excited to see if any of that will make it into this story, even though it's AU. I can't help but think that you and me both are going to enjoy the new episode. :D
Hatter Madigan chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Omg, this is so wonderful! I have been dying to find some work that portrays what it's like in Sam's head right now, and we also have some deliciously illicit Sam/Lucifer scenes. Ugh, it's so good.

You get the tones of voices so RIGHT. And Lucifer, jesus! I love how he's so...nasty, I guess? But in a human way, you know? He's child-like and curious-he obviously enjoys his little reprieves from the cage-but he's so snarky and malicious, I can't help but smile. I love how he uses the human gestures, like making fake guns and pantomiming shooting himself in the mouth, winking, and sitting on the roof (I think I gasped in horrified delight when I read that), to bother Sam.

But even under all this...there's a strange fondness he has for Sam, you know? Like Sam's his favorite toy. He definitely wants to break him, but only HE'S allowed to do so, you know? Sam is his.
popdiva97 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
awsome please update soon
BloodyRosie chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
i love this chapter
theanonsisters chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
*fallsoverdead* I definitely like where this story is off to. I liked that Sam woke at his desk apparently having imagined everything X)
FireKumori mage chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
a little warning would've been nice...
Pendragon.P a s s i o n chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
please update again heaps soon!

I love this fic. It is liek, just the right mix of Sammy-angst and Deano-angst, and you got Dean's whole big brother act down so thats awesome :)

passion.
theanonsisters chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
\o/ this is everything I love about S7 in one place. So descriptive and dead on, love it.
theanonsisters chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
brilliant! I love their interaction in this, it's so very in character.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
does it 0.o

can't wait for more

i love the everything involving sam and lucy so ...

i love this
theanonsisters chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this looks amazing, thanks for writing!