Reviews for True Confessions of A Troubled Heart
TIGGY1 chapter 68 . 7/20
Hey I've been waiting for updates. You did a great job. Please finish. Please allow Jandi to grow up and stop being so violent towards Gu Jun Pyo. Have here being more loving and supportive by giving him kisses.
Hey I am loving it so far, but poir Jun Pyo being physically abused by women must hurt his male ego.
I think Jandi needs to gow up and stop being so violent towards Gu Jun Pyo! But I really like the story very much. I hate the fact that he's made out to be the punching bag for these women.
I think I wil get crazy if u don't update...what will happen next.?... ..plz..plz..it been five mouths already...why don't u update...plz..update..I love it.
:(:(:(
this fanfiction is so cool..if it would be the story line of bof 2..then it would definitely become a big hit...seriously...u have been writing it for 5 years..i wish u could update soon..i am dying to know what would be happening next..plz..plz..update it faste..fighting..!
Oh I almost forgot , THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ILLNESS IS TO NEVER LOSE HEART
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU
GET WELL SOON7
Wow, nicely done Humble-Goody2Shoes this is the best and the only fanfic that seems like real life with the sorrow and the pain. You did very well , if I could I would reward with the most precious gifts the world can offer :) I can hardly wait to know what happens next so PPLLEEAASSEE UPDATE ;)
tharun chapter 76 . 2/24
Please update.I love boys over flowers and plz update fast.
dimplegirl27 chapter 76 . 2/13
Hy i just watched boys over flowers before one week and i was so sad bcoz it finished so i started to read fanfiction in this site ohh i forget to tell u i love woo bin:-)...before three days i found this story and started to read and i felt it was beyond amazing:-) its one of the best fanfic i have read i have cried many times such as when woo bin got hurt:'( the way you write story is fantastic...plz update soon i am eagerly waiting for your upadte plz plz plz plz plz i am in love with this story plz update ...its the longest comment i wrote in my life...waiting for your update
TIGGY1 chapter 76 . 2/2
Really good! Let's get the wedding over with and their first Christmas together as a married couple.
Babina chapter 76 . 1/31
Please Continue, Did the F4 findout the truth
This is great, but please marry jypo snd jandi.
SweetGirlie14 chapter 76 . 1/14
Wat will happen to ji hoo love life now
Cari-Bum chapter 76 . 1/12
I just read all the story and let me tell you this...it's amazing! Everything is soooo freaking good!
Now iI want to kill Seo Hyun and of course that stupid boy! how can he agree with that kind of plan?! It's illogic she isn't a Song...her father said that she look like her mother for god's sake!
Olamy chapter 76 . 1/11
thanks 4 updating,and sorry abt ur sickness,have a lot of rest nd pls update soon