Reviews for Mighty Morphin Scattered Universe
Son of Whitebeard chapter 78 . 2/21
love the fastforward into the future
JessicaSerenity chapter 78 . 2/16
Excuse me Mr. RedEpsilon,
As a "newbie" fan of your work in this series I have found myself growing more eager by the sentence with every chapter I have read. So I trust you understand my situation with having reached the end of chapter 78. With that in mind I hope you don't leave us, your humble, loyal, fans waiting months for a new chapter. :)
You have a gifted imagination, keep writing.
-Your beloved fan*
ae11021 chapter 78 . 2/12
Great update ! I forgot how good this story is
TaitanoRules555 chapter 78 . 2/11
Hi it's been a while I just wanna say I'm sorry about not leaving reviews for this its just at the time I interest in power rangers until the Boom Studios released a comic book about a modern day MMPR series and I'm sorry about your girlfriend cancer.
I really wish some way Trini and Jason end up together but it sounds like you're going to pair Jason with Kim
Z-King chapter 78 . 2/11
Love the light speed references!
Powerpal chapter 78 . 2/10
Hey welcome back! There's only one word I can use to describe this chapter.. NOICE. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It sounds very interesting. I'm excited to read it and see what happens. :-)
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Trini isn't a Power Ranger? Well that just sucks...
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
This is epic.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
O.O

I really, really like this.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Yes, I'm officially a fan.
Jokermask18 chapter 77 . 7/5/2015
Cool.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Yo, I'm actually finding this enjoyable. Power Rangers was my life when I was young, so to see something on the adult side of things is very interesting. The grammar could use a little work, but it's decent enough to read. I'm being inspired, my friend. I just might have to give this Power Ranger fanfiction a shot myself sometime.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/5/2015