Reviews for Mighty Morphin Scattered Universe
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/10
Interesting chapter and plot and amazing idea
Dee chapter 78 . 1/21
Please continue! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next instalment of this story.
Dee chapter 75 . 1/21
Oh my gosh. She loves him still! And it's only been him for her! Seriously Jason, you better make sure you deserve her!

Kimberly is seriously kickass. I loved that you made it so realistic in that she has suffered all those scars. I tend to dislike unrealistic cases where the hero/heroine has been through so much war etc etc and still managed to be whole and beautiful and unblemished etc etc.

Really liking the time jump here. I wonder what happened to the baby?
Dee chapter 74 . 1/21
Go Kim go! Show him girl!
Dee chapter 73 . 1/20
Woah! I love this!
Dee chapter 68 . 1/20
Poor Kim
Dee chapter 67 . 1/20
Wow. This chapter. I'm not sure what I have to say. But there's a lot of conflict and well, I think I'm leaning on Kim's side for this one. Haha. Though I still think that Jason doesn't deserve her.
Dee chapter 62 . 1/20
Yepppppp. Jason has sunk to a new low.
Dee chapter 60 . 1/20
I honestly cannot say that I don't find Jason an ass. And he's my favourite!
Dee chapter 56 . 1/20
"Jason... don't flatter yourself. I have a boyfriend." Kimberly responded with a smirk.

Tell him Kim! Sorry, but I don't think he deserves her.
Dee chapter 52 . 1/20
Oh my word. This story is beyond my wildest imagination. You've created a world so intricate, with characters so fleshed out, I gotta take my hat off to you. How in holy hell you're not (or maybe you are!) a fantasy book author I will never know.
Dee chapter 51 . 1/20
Woah. Wow. WOAHHH!
Dee chapter 50 . 1/20
Backup!
Dee chapter 47 . 1/20
I loved that scene with Zach and Kim in the purple garden. Heart wrenching.

And Boi! He went back to Tommy!
Dee chapter 46 . 1/20
I actually find it odd that Jason would put the woman he loves in danger like that.