Reviews for Mighty Morphin Scattered Universe
Corianna15 chapter 1 . 4/17
I am intrigued to start reading this story, however I don't really follow your train of thought for your justifications of why things are different. If I am understanding you correctly the continuity change occurred at the point that would have been the first episode...things like the Rangers' ethnicity and age differences would be different.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 73 . 4/13
good seeing the presidential cabinet meeting
TOKU-WRITER chapter 72 . 4/12
Hey Red, long time no see. Sorry for your loss, I appreciate you coming back, even if you didn't have to.
Z-King chapter 73 . 4/11
Oh no not another time jump!
1980sjfk chapter 72 . 4/5
Whoa! Wasn't expecting that man! Anyways, what's going to happen Jason? 4 stars out of 5. Keep it up!
Z-King chapter 72 . 3/25
WOW. NOW this is a Drama-action chapter!

Oh and sorry for your loss.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 72 . 3/25
Will Hexagon be appearing and nice to see real-world references
Jokermask18 chapter 72 . 3/24
Welcome back. Sorry about your GF.
Guest chapter 71 . 8/17/2014
Love your story! Waiting for the next update...please make it soon!
brankel1 chapter 71 . 7/29/2014
AMAZING.
ZoeyBoey224 chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Love it! xo
Jokermask18 chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Nice.
Z-King chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Here comes the Dragons zord in fighting mode or what ever they called it.
Rpgstar chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Well just finished reading Chapter 70.

Ron Paul the hero again.. ugh... enough of that..

Trini's confession scene, lol kinda reminded me Jason and Kim.

lol I also find funny how Bulk and Skull seem to know more about the morphing grid then Alpha and Zordon? And they even found "the Red one" and Zordon doesn't know how to destroy the demon spire? He's suppose to be an angel and aware of what it is.

Trini taking charge sounded more like she's pretending to be Jason, then actually leading as Trini, but as we saw from the scene, she even admits she doesn't know what she is doing.

Also, Trini should be allowing Thomas to fight Jace, not telling him no. She already faced him remember, and she was morphed he wasn't he she almost died. Thomas was the one who held them back so she would live. He IS the one who should fight Jace..
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Ok, the who Illuminati, Religion and Conspiracy Theory crap thrown in ruined this for me. I hung on for the last 20 chapters hoping for a turnaround but after reading nothing but random clusterfuck for a while, I'm done.

This story doesn't make sense anymore. I get the whole parellel universe thing you're running but the story should still make sense. I mean what the fuck?!

Speaking of "Fuck": Your overuse of the word Fuck (specifically by Boi) tells me you're grasping. I've been writing stories and articles for decades. It would be a fair assumption for me to say I can tell when someone's running out of ideas.

To any fans of this who might want to retaliate against me: Your messages will be deleted without ever being read. I have Guest Reviews Disabled on my Account so that won't work either.