Reviews for Mighty Morphin Scattered Universe
Z-King chapter 72 . 3/25
WOW. NOW this is a Drama-action chapter!

Oh and sorry for your loss.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 72 . 3/25
Will Hexagon be appearing and nice to see real-world references
Jokermask18 chapter 72 . 3/24
Welcome back. Sorry about your GF.
Guest chapter 71 . 8/17/2014
Love your story! Waiting for the next update...please make it soon!
brankel1 chapter 71 . 7/29/2014
AMAZING.
ZoeyBoey224 chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Love it! xo
Jokermask18 chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Nice.
Z-King chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Here comes the Dragons zord in fighting mode or what ever they called it.
Rpgstar chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Well just finished reading Chapter 70.

Ron Paul the hero again.. ugh... enough of that..

Trini's confession scene, lol kinda reminded me Jason and Kim.

lol I also find funny how Bulk and Skull seem to know more about the morphing grid then Alpha and Zordon? And they even found "the Red one" and Zordon doesn't know how to destroy the demon spire? He's suppose to be an angel and aware of what it is.

Trini taking charge sounded more like she's pretending to be Jason, then actually leading as Trini, but as we saw from the scene, she even admits she doesn't know what she is doing.

Also, Trini should be allowing Thomas to fight Jace, not telling him no. She already faced him remember, and she was morphed he wasn't he she almost died. Thomas was the one who held them back so she would live. He IS the one who should fight Jace..
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
Ok, the who Illuminati, Religion and Conspiracy Theory crap thrown in ruined this for me. I hung on for the last 20 chapters hoping for a turnaround but after reading nothing but random clusterfuck for a while, I'm done.

This story doesn't make sense anymore. I get the whole parellel universe thing you're running but the story should still make sense. I mean what the fuck?!

Speaking of "Fuck": Your overuse of the word Fuck (specifically by Boi) tells me you're grasping. I've been writing stories and articles for decades. It would be a fair assumption for me to say I can tell when someone's running out of ideas.

To any fans of this who might want to retaliate against me: Your messages will be deleted without ever being read. I have Guest Reviews Disabled on my Account so that won't work either.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 71 . 7/28/2014
nice to see some backstory to Bulk and Skull and the rage of Zordon
Rpgstar chapter 70 . 7/11/2014
Well just finished your story.. hopefully you start updating soon.

There is a lot going on, the problem is most of it seems to be creating more issues and plot holes and losing direction :(.

I have a feeling the problems with the stories direction are coming from your long time between updates, hopefully you can start finishing the story.
Rpgstar chapter 57 . 7/9/2014
Just finished reading Chapter 56, guess you can say the first arc lol.

I'm just thinking, Rita was killed by Goldar? I don't know why, but that doesn't make sense to me. I have this strange feeling Rita is in hiding gathering her strength to summon that other demon.. (sorry forgot his name)

Will start reading the 2nd arc tomorrow.
Rpgstar chapter 34 . 7/6/2014
Well I've been reading this up to this point, Chapter 34, and have to admit this is really good.

A few spelling mistakes, no big deal, but I'm still trying to figure out a few things that just didn't make sense to me. Maybe they will future chapters, but.

Why change the ages and races of the power rangers? If Ooze went back in time and prevented the dumpster from being opened.. the rangers were already alive and in school, so it shouldn't have changed that.

And Tommy, man you must really hate Tommy to make him so evil lol.

And finally President Ron Paul? ""And if it were any other President I might not allow it, but you're Ron Paul, maybe the last hope for this nation"".. lmao Ron Paul would destroy us..

Anywho, I'll comment again after I read a few more chapters.
katxox chapter 70 . 6/12/2014
awesome story! It's a little late haha but oh well