Reviews for Mighty Morphin Scattered Universe
Powerpal chapter 78 . 11h
Hey welcome back! There's only one word I can use to describe this chapter.. NOICE. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It sounds very interesting. I'm excited to read it and see what happens. :-)
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Trini isn't a Power Ranger? Well that just sucks...
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 8 . 7/5/2015
This is epic.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
O.O

I really, really like this.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Yes, I'm officially a fan.
Jokermask18 chapter 77 . 7/5/2015
Cool.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
Yo, I'm actually finding this enjoyable. Power Rangers was my life when I was young, so to see something on the adult side of things is very interesting. The grammar could use a little work, but it's decent enough to read. I'm being inspired, my friend. I just might have to give this Power Ranger fanfiction a shot myself sometime.
Guest chapter 77 . 7/5/2015
You're a fucking idiot.
Z-King chapter 77 . 7/5/2015
The red light speed ranger is here!

But i don't like the way they dismissed a candidate because he was gay that just one negative i have for this chapter.
Wing Omega chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
Alpha as the White Ranger is interesting. I figured Boi would take that role if he were recovered since Tommy is apparently truly evil in this timeline.
Wing Omega chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
Of course naturally you negate my main complaint a few chapters after I complain. And the Tommy/Jason duels should be more interesting as well.
Wing Omega chapter 18 . 6/10/2015
Ok so now every ranger counterpart has their original slot on the ranger team except Trini? I could understand you wanting to change up the team some though it sucks that my favorite member would be one of the ones demoted to support. However keeping all but one member of the team the same seems little more then giving that one character the shaft. Especially since as far as we know at this point she is the only one to lose any family in the war unless I missed something.
Powerpal chapter 76 . 6/7/2015
I think this was a great chapter. No action really needed. So redepsilon is the devil himself, isn't he. Considering he is far from being god, and zordons ranger name being from the same season of super sentai JAKQ.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 76 . 6/7/2015