Reviews for Doubletake
Cody Furlong chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
I'm on the edge of my chair, this is great so far. I thought the Swat Kats doing the Macarena and Feral having hearts on his shorts was hilarious!

But I'm wondering how the Dark Swat Kats got put into cryostasis, who put them there, where there is and why they where put there? Also who is Nyeir?

There's so much going on here I can hardly wait to see what happenes next.
Celelorien chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
a fascinating series of stories! I do hope you plan on finishing this; it's really quite excellent! i lawlzed all over the place at T-bone and Razor doing the macarena. X3 You write them very well and incredibly true to the feel of the original series! :D please write more soon!
Katie chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
This is a wonderfully done series of stories! I just spent a good part of a week to get to this point, and I loved every minuet of it! T-Bone's and Razer's evil doubles sure know how to cause a lot of trouble very quickly. Of course there are still the questions of how they got to be there, and just who it is that they are working with. I love they way you write the interaction for both the good and evil pairs. I am looking forward to more!
Iniora Nackatori chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
SWAT Kats... Macharina... Not...computing...

Oh, hell! They... they didn't just do that, did they? Oh for crying out loud!

*falls over laughing*

'T-Til next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Elizabeth the Bathog chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
This is good do more plese
LoneGunGirl88 chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
(proceeds to tear out hair) You haven't updated since 93'? I want to know what happens! You have me hooked! HOOKED! Don't leave me hanging here! I love this series!
Simply an Author chapter 6 . 3/4/2006
Oh! I'm still waiting! I really like the story, especially the dark-sides part.

I know that you haven't been on this story for a long time, but I couldn't help myself. I am glad that you are still gonna finish the story (you are, aren't you?) so that I won't be dying from curiousity. I hope that you can get out of the writer's block soon!

By the way, did you know that it's because of you that I actually got hooked to SWAT Kats fanfiction and show?
samhain83 chapter 6 . 11/17/2005
cool story, go on like that. Am quite curious how the situation will develop

I've been a fan of your stories for quite a while and am very pleased about their quality. :o)
Adre chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Oh!

I know what's going on!I know what's going on!

*starts jumping wildly like a a little-know-it-all*
StevDown chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
Love the story so far Kris. get more chapters up soon!
Sage SK chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
Why yesses! I want to see even more! You fiend. I'm gonna have to poke you muchly every night for updates now. XD Muahhahahaahhhaahahaaa! *cough* Muahahahahahahaahha!
VVhiplash chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
*whistles* Well done once again, Kris! But, Callie? Brainwashed! Possibly doing anything anyone tells her to do! ... :D Whew! Almost got PG-13 there for a second...

*smirks* One of these days, someone should prod you repeatedly with a stick of salami until you go insane and write a humor fic. But for now, I'll settle for eating a stick of salami and waiting patiently for the next installment of this fine work you've done.
Nicky4 chapter 6 . 2/11/2003
Still looking good. I can't wait to see where this goes.
KS Claw chapter 6 . 2/10/2003
NNngrrrrr youuuuuuuuuuu FIEND! INFIDEL! Leaving us all at a place like this! ARGH!
AleGnA chapter 6 . 2/9/2003
Aaahh! You're back! Glad to see that you're over your writer's block. I'm literally on the edge of my seat here! Any closer and I'll fall off! LOL! I hope you post again soon! I can't wait to see what happens! It's getting really, really gooood! T-Bone falling on Callie... That was funny! So were Feral's hearts! LOL! Write more soon please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »