Reviews for Gensokyo VS The Cleverbot!
Another Man chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Can't believe nitori got that maths question wrong. And uh... What are those underlined words about? Either ways, keep writing, spelling and stuff are fine
Sonanoka21093 chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Ohh, I look forward to see just what sort of Kaguya it will be! I wonder if she'll accuse it of being Mokou?
xivi-xxii chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
So zetta slow xD That's great. These conversations are hilarious
What's with the underlined words? You win, a job, math, to play?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Do a Flandre or Remilia one. :)
Sonanoka21093 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Well, technically the 'transition' of the full moon could have been far longer than it seemed. After all, Cleverbot is a turn-based conversation. If you say nothing for a time, nothing will be said in return. And thank you! I shall look forward to having you as my reader! Ohh, and keep up the lovely work. I adore this story.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Oho, you're back? If memory serves, I last read this story when I was still a young-ish author! Good to see you return.
AeonEsperKyo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Hey, um...By any chance, are you still accepting requests?

If so, then would you be so kind as to make a cleverbot convo for either Alice or Yuyuko? It would be appreciated! But of course, that's only on the off chance that you're still taking requests.

In any event, these were some great convos! I'd try to do some myself, but I tend to get confused between which traits of the characters are fanon and which ones are canon. P
The Story Sphere chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is hilarious! Keep up the good work!

I'm surprised you haven't done Marisa yet. That would be funny XD. Also, I'd like to see Patchy. For some reason, I think her and Cleverbot would get along nicely.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 15 . 6/20/2012
I for one think the more extravagant reactions are funny... Anywho, the chapter wasn't quite on par with the strange/silly ones, such as Satori, but I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!
HeadServantJo chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
I've always been reading this, its really funny, really. update soon please. I look forward to reisen. I say yes :)
Nicolas Crossworth chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
I admit this made me laugh like a drunken maniac riding a unicycle on a hot december morning.

keep it up!
Risanderu Yumikozuki chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoy your little Cleverbot series...It's enjoyable how well you impersonate my favorite characters.

And I just "awww"-ed at Sakuya's little love story...if only it could evolve a bit...it's sad, despite Clever's constant nonsense.

You managed to do it so well.:)
Cyberchao X chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
That was weird.
Cyberchao X chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Oh god, Suika is so awesome.
Cyberchao X chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
That was...bizarre. Reimu takes offense easily though, doesn't she?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »