Reviews for Color
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You don't see too many Anna/Jeremy fics out there...and the ones you do aren't very good.
But this...THIS is a masterpiece.
You capture them so wonderfully, with your color analogies and expressions, with their thoughts and emotions and the sharp clarity of the sentences that somehow flow together and yet feel so piercing in the end. Beautiful. Amazing. Inspiring, and deep.
What a great little story.
thehybridmikaelson chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
s/7491354/1/Monochrome ...

Okay, I sincerely hope links work in reviews on ff because I can't figure out another way to send you the link of my response fic for this.

...

www . fanfiction s / 7491354 / 1 / Monochrome

TheTackyLife chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
So pretty :) I love it. Can I have the authorization for translate it to spanish?
Redtailedfox chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
wow this is amazing.
phuong1317 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I was so annoyed at tvd today i love jeremy and anna they have so much chemistry and he shut her out i really want her back on the show permanently bonnie and jeremy combo doesnt work TEAM ANNA AND JEREMY
Lunatic Silver chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Oh my gosh, I *adore* this. It is so perfect, it was just what I needed to read after tonight's episode (which just broke my heart). I like the disconnect between Anna and everything not Jeremy. I just love this. I hope you write more - if not for this story, than for these characters.
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Vampire Diaries fic goes over wonderfully, of course! (I'm always glad to find out that someone else watches this guilty pleasure of mine...)

Poor Anna! I couldn't believe Jeremy would just shut her out like that...I'm hoping he relents or she sneaks past his guards or something, because I feel so bad for her :(

Awesome job, you! And, you know, if you ever felt the urge to write anything about the adorableness that is Caroline/Tyler, I would love to read that, too! /winkwinknudgenudge ;]